• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aashora.net - The Final Version | Full 8.60 Real-Map | START 1st September!!

since its ok to bot in trainers to keep yourself online, make anti idle for a few hours so people who dont use cheat programs can stay online as well.

since its ok to bot in trainers to keep yourself online, make anti idle for a few hours so people who dont use cheat programs can stay online as well.

I'm afraid it's not acceptable by the otslists & I can not risk to get banned from there. Sorry.

Apparently he cant make anti-idle longer because he will get banned from otlist, however its ok to bot in trainers and remain online....?
15 min anti idle, and I dont use bots or macros. So im basically at a disadvantage because I dont cheat, wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

That logic is absurd my friend!!!

Apparently he cant make anti-idle longer because he will get banned from otlist, however its ok to bot in trainers and remain online....?

I've not made these rules mate... If I put the anti-idle longer than 15 min then they call it "Player spoofing". But I do agree with you to 100%... That logic is absurd.

I've not made these rules mate... If I put the anti-idle longer than 15 min then they call it "Player spoofing". But I do agree with you to 100%... That logic is absurd.

Just don't count the AFK-players? You are f**king retarded, the logic makes perfect sense.

Back