• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - HIGH RATE - Real Map ONLINE!

I will play, i hope you have boosted the knights a little bit with exori. What about death loss %?

I will play, i hope you have boosted the knights a little bit with exori. What about death loss %?
Yes, Knights can do 2 exori with full mana all the time (cost 40% of mana instead of 80%)
runes have more charges, adori blank exist etc :)

Mana/HP ticks relatively fast :)
Loot is 3x I might increase it to 4x depends on what the players think after they've played for some hours :)

Well the servers aren't very similar in the gameplay and not even the same client. :) Try to stay positive :D We are all here to have fun!!

20 minutes ot launch!
Djinn is in Thais DP. Trainers are in Thais DP. Report/Suggest by using CTRL+R. In Desert Quest you get 5cc. You need 4 players, vocation doesn't matter. You don't need any items!
The Paradox Tower Quest has been changed and turned into an 80+ quest! A teleport to Demona Warlocks has been added in the 4 doors room.
LOOT: 4X
-Adori blank

Last edited:
Delete demona teleport. Its made for old players who know way to get there.

This server seems great. I'll definitely play here. Btw, how much time can u afk on trainers?

Back