• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - Low/Mid-Rated - Real Map

Mana cost will be from 7.72!
I might make 5 frags rs, 10 frags ban. 5h frag time.

What do you think? The server bill be kind of hard to play I think, not too easy with money etc.

Aleria opens tonight, 20:00 CET!

- - - Updated - - -

Make a character here: REGISTER

Last edited:
Mana cost will be from 7.72!
I might make 5 frags rs, 10 frags ban. 5h frag time.

What do you think? The server bill be kind of hard to play I think, not too easy with money etc.

Aleria opens tonight, 20:00 CET!

- - - Updated - - -

Make a character here: REGISTER

I hope there is no delay on stairs, cus on oldera was.

Make it 1 hour for 1 frag

- - - Updated - - -

Make the loot rate high its high rate ot

I think I keep the loot somewhat hard, to make rare items still rare, and I want to see players use hunt places like VDL etc.
I don't want players to get level 50, and then get rich and hunt with SD's the rest of their time. What do you think?
All quest works, from desert quest to annihilator!

I vote for get rich and hunt with SD's ^^ but its your choice.
Give some cash like 2k for start, or make desert quest free (no 4 vocations)

Hmm! Yes it's either way... A very hard decision!
I will start of with the hard way, in this way wars is more funny and people hunt more "seriously" :)
If it doesn't work out I'll change the loot rate!

I think I keep the loot somewhat hard, to make rare items still rare, and I want to see players use hunt places like VDL etc.
I don't want players to get level 50, and then get rich and hunt with SD's the rest of their time. What do you think?
All quest works, from desert quest to annihilator!

Probably. But we will see about this :)

- - - Updated - - -

Almost 3 hours left to opening time!

If it gets Ddossed its not ryan, if it doesn't get Ddossed its ryan.

Personally hope its not ryan since I would like to play this server.

But mark my words children.

If it gets Ddossed its not ryan, if it doesn't get Ddossed its ryan.

Personally hope its not ryan since I would like to play this server.

But mark my words children.

Please, I'm not Ryan. Believe me. If you don't believe me, add me on skype and I will speak swedish with you :)
Don't worry!

- - - Updated - - -

And BTW! If any of you wants to report or suggest anything, use ctrl+r, or write here on the forum :)

- - - Updated - - -

Question: Do you want vials to disappear after being used, or become empty vials?

- - - Updated - - -

Also; I might add that the mana/hp regeneration is not over powered, since I want to keep the fights somewhat realistic, therefore I don't want players to be able to fight without supplies too good!

Last edited:
Back