• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Ive always got laggs but im still a beast when it comes to oldshool pvp, fasthands ftw :thumbup:

Ive always got laggs but im still a beast when it comes to oldshool pvp, fasthands ftw :thumbup:

When you can't catch people because you're lagging it doesn't matter how much of a 'beast' you are.

Was actually talking bout the *Cant shoot at him if im lagging* thing, u have to lagg badly (with freezes) so u cant hit someone with a SD or a explo.

Which is what most people are doing? Step lagging and freezing. For me to SD I have to aim 1 - 2 squares infront predicting where they'll be in 1 second+ as apose to a milisecond. For other people it's even worse. SDing isn't the big problem though. Doesn't matter how much of a 'beast' you are, there's an obviously massive handicap with lag compared to not having lag. It's like fighting with an arm tied behind your back

Last edited:
@Aleria,

Can you change the name formatting so we can have really long names after you reset it?
I wanted to call myself "Back in korea we used to pile you gooks 10 feet high", but it was too long.

That's really the problem though, you and a handful of other people including the legion~ team are completely lagless. Whereas everyone else isn't, most of which aren't even bothering to play because of it. The disparity between lagless and lag is massive in terms of PvP, it's not moaning or anything it's a fact.

It's the difference between being able to run away or run after people, SD people where they should be, mana on the move, get vital magic walls up. A lagless person running about with laggers would look like rambo even if he was average at best. Even walking in a line is a hindrance with people stepping in your way you "rubber band" back and your screen goes mental. Everything you do is 1 second behind everyone else... :p

alot of these things you said are right but still people use lagg so fast as an excuse. ye you escaped because i lagg. ye i died because i lagg.. sorry for mistake because i lagg...

Which is what most people are doing? Step lagging and freezing. For me to SD I have to aim 1 - 2 squares infront predicting where they'll be in 1 second+ as apose to a milisecond. For other people it's even worse. SDing isn't the big problem though. Doesn't matter how much of a 'beast' you are, there's an obviously massive handicap with lag compared to not having lag. It's like fighting with an arm tied behind your back

well i don't lagg so much but i already have to aim 1-2 sqm infront because people are just simple lvl 190.
@tauris he aint even gonna reset the server lol

all join squirrel legion now you no ned brainz for it:DDD

13:50 Snustorr: ye cus you suck
13:51 Snustorr: waste you're mana lol
13:52 Snustorr: ye
13:52 Snustorr: I didnt use 1 mana until you run away
13:52 Snustorr: lol
13:52 Snustorr: I still had 2k mana left
13:52 Snustorr: you wasted more cash on fight than me
13:52 Snustorr: atleast
well for squirrel legion you win fights by, who wasted the most supplies in a battle on a highrate server with 5x lootrate. + you can win battles by who wasted the most mana and who notXD

13:55 Snustorr: thats why we own you 3 people against 7
well to join you need to be a good lier aswell.
never teamed with 7 people:S

well for the rest its fun to fight themxD come and join^^

alot of these things you said are right but still people use lagg so fast as an excuse. ye you escaped because i lagg. ye i died because i lagg.. sorry for mistake because i lagg...

perhaps, when i fuck up i just say "ops i pulled a last man"

bananas hombre:S

So, when are you going to host it on dedicated host, aleria? This year some time?

haha :D no way he'll get a dedicated server.. i remember this guy hax ppl on illuminate to get ppl on his own ot;> hax :)

@Aleria retard

Wands are over powered just cause you and your friends cant aim sd's and are to retarded to use bursts like normal people dont mean its not overpowered.

Also, shushu says the mrings are over powered because the gm and his reals get free unlimited items such as ssa and mrings, thats why people complain when you have lvl 190+ that never hunted on the server yet they still always have bp ssa/mrings to use in every fight almost.

Back