• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

@BobTheMage ye kinda like that... Ssas isnt big deal since only 5 charges, you wont live with it for ever, but might rings, 25% vs all, + 10% from set, come on, thats alot, for highrate, dont u understand that in highrate its worst than lowrate? Since high lvls, got alot of hp/mana, take can handle hits with 35% protection, not in lower lvls, when u hit nothing almost, and got alittle mana.
Remove them from demons, and lets see how fights will be :]

No I won't remove things like might ring's and SSA's.
@Bob - No, people don't "get unlimited free items & gm won't change wand because he play this server and he's noob." Stop being so retarded and open your eyes.

No I won't remove things like might ring's and SSA's.
@Bob - No, people don't "get unlimited free items & gm won't change wand because he play this server and he's noob." Stop being so retarded and open your eyes.

So when are you buying a dedicated server?

Yeah it's looking that way, it's funny how he just refuses to answer the question for the last few days.

Whatever, it's his choice, 10-20 players online or 80+ if people can play without lag, since this is the only high rate old school server running.

I will buy a dedicated server but I'm studying & working almost all the time, I will look more into it when I got time. I will buy a dedicated server.

shushu why are retarded?

why would you want him to lower loot rate of ssa and mrings? than only he and his friends would use them, since he and his friends have like 20 bp each or w/e in their house and they resupply them after each fight lol.

AHAHAHAHA

he reset the server and started cheating less than 2 minutes after the reset.

1 Dj Handsfree 86
2 Marko 8
3 Beat It 8
4 Osama Beats-Laden 8
5 Loch Ness Rave Monster 8
6 Beatenstein 8
7 The Beat-Father 8
8 Dr Internet 8

the highscores after 2min of reset :), lvl 86 in 2min on a knight eh? pro pg I say.

Server was reseted, as BobTheRetard posted here above.

For you who got brains, - that also donated, message me and you will get your donation rewards back.

And Bob, I use to say "think before you speak". But you don't even considering thinking before you TYPE, now that's stupid.

Name: Dr Internet
Level: 56
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

10min and people with promos already lol

The damage of the wand has been fixed so it's exactly like a burst arrow but one-handed.

the serv is better now, good decisions. now keep the chars in database for more than 1 week ;d

Back