• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

ye realsoft always made his server look good ON the FORUMS. but if he start host it he makes mistakes after mistakes.i can tell you if it is realsoft it won't be a great server at the end:(

@the edit of you, your right:$

ye realsoft always made his server look good ON the FORUMS. but if he start host it he makes mistakes after mistakes.i can tell you if it is realsoft it won't be a great server at the end:(

@the edit of you, your right:$

every OT has some butt hurt former players who are gunna trash it on the forums. your nothing new.

as for servers turning shitty .. tibianic is going on like a year and doesnt even have djinn quest. valhalla died after 3 months. originaltibia is just plain shitty. it happens to nearly all servers, again .. nothing new

Hello guys. IRL matters will cause a delay on the launch date. Launch date is now unknown. I will come back with a date soon.

idk why Realsoft doesnt bring it up on friday, wednesday is a dumb date. i cant start until next friday :/

Realsoft's servers are often really fun to play and has a great RPG fealing. The only downside is his servers often have these "stupid" bugs that no other server has. I don't really understand why he has two servers instead of one (pvp and pvpE), it just splitt's up the players and if the server doesnt get really huge one of the servers will die out.

Realsoft's servers are often really fun to play and has a great RPG fealing. The only downside is his servers often have these "stupid" bugs that no other server has. I don't really understand why he has two servers instead of one (pvp and pvpE), it just splitt's up the players and if the server doesnt get really huge one of the servers will die out.

ya i'd have to agree about the 2 servers thing. if anything i think the pvp enf should be medium-high rate, its hard enough to get 1 solid community going

1 0
2 33
3 67
4 133
5 267
6 500
7 867
8 1400
9 2133
10 3100
11 4333
12 5867
13 7733
14 9967

why is the experience table so whack in this palera v2 server? and is it pay for premium ja? hmmm if i'm going to play again [and pay] will i play realsoft's server which stays open max 1 month? <- im assuming it's like 10x exp rate "lotsa ppl interested in that"

realsoft making more pointless servers and last man uploading more annoying videos on youtube

things never change around here :-/

i think realsoft has a mild form of obsessive compulsive disorder (a lot of articles claim rpg's cause ocd) and always has to reset/shut his server down so that he feels clean or something like that.. knew lots of ppl like that way back in real tibia who always made new characters, lole'

1 0
2 33
3 67
4 133
5 267
6 500
7 867
8 1400
9 2133
10 3100
11 4333
12 5867
13 7733
14 9967

why is the experience table so whack in this palera v2 server? and is it pay for premium ja? hmmm if i'm going to play again [and pay] will i play realsoft's server which stays open max 1 month? <- im assuming it's like 10x exp rate "lotsa ppl interested in that"

basic math would answer your question about the experience table bud

basic math would answer your question about the experience table bud

touché, wasnt looking for a pattern but why doesnt he just make it 3x, oh well doesn't matter. btw judging from the map it looks like he's added custom islands or something ^^ - but really no point in critiscising the server, server itself will be good, but the hoster has an exceptionally shit record.

This is the same shit Aleria pulls every time.

"Oh I'm not going to play the server."
Meanwhile his Gm team runs around killing everyone on his laggy ass server.

I take it there's no dedicated host, AGAIN?

realsoft making more pointless servers and last man uploading more annoying videos on youtube

things never change around here :-/

you forgot somethingXD and sammy always stay immature. now its fine i think.
btw i make them also so you can see it is possible to make frags without ue spamming. okidoki:ninja:?

Hello! Estimated date to launch: June 3rd (Friday).

And for you who still think I'm gonna play, you will just have to wait and see.

Back