• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

8.0+ is more beautiful in everything ! and dont say this is version u started playing at i started playing 7.1 :) was 7 years old lol

Last edited:
lowrate is cool, if all have same connection EX: proxies. if not, its stupid and players get mad cause others are faster etc. mestera.net looks cool i guess, edited EXP table, 7.4 spell rate. ill try it only if he gets US proxy or else fuck 250 ping ;)

8.0+ is more beautiful in everything ! and dont say this is version u started playing at i started playing 7.1 :) was 7 years old lol

ok, sure .. you played 7.0. but you were a scrub who had absolutely no pvp skills. you'd rather smash hotkeys and basically play an automated game. if you wanna play an automated hotkey fest then GTFO OTland and back to real tibia bro

and hoodnasty idk what you mean guy, i played valhalla for a month on euro server and had no issues.

lol.. a proxy for united states so kids from america dont have 400 ping while you swedes have 25 ping and can walk 10x faster. basically tunnels your connection.

lol.. a proxy for united states so kids from america dont have 400 ping while you swedes have 25 ping and can walk 10x faster. basically tunnels your connection.

i'm not from sweden. like i have stated numerous times I play ot's from across the world all the time and its hardly noticeable. if its THAT bad for you, then I'd suggest a new ISP.

its not horrible. just that extra 100 MS is a huge ass difference n i always blame lag which is why i dont waste hours on lowrate if connection is shit. i guess 45 MBPS internet isnt enough? lmfao

its not horrible. just that extra 100 MS is a huge ass difference n i always blame lag which is why i dont waste hours on lowrate if connection is shit. i guess 45 MBPS internet isnt enough? lmfao

how come I can use a mediocre internet connection in Canada and connect perfectly to places like Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and Germany? There is 3 conclusions to this ;

1.) Your stretching this to be more of a problem then it is
2.) Your internet is shit
3.) I'm a magical internet wizard who has super abilities to connect perfect with a mediocre ISP

hint : i'm not a magician

lol.. u play sweden servers with what ur lvl 20 walking around and dont notice lag? get lvl 100 and u will rage quit with lag :)

lol.. u play sweden servers with what ur lvl 20 walking around and dont notice lag? get lvl 100 and u will rage quit with lag :)

was nearly 85 on valhalla and I could connect to the EU proxy and run around at 100 fps just as smoothly as the US proxy. Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

100 FPS? i forgot latency and FPS were related. sorry, and you couldnt tell difference because at one time they were the same IPS.

Btw u got some anti cheating system ?? or how u block aimbotters?? etc

i noticed my running speed was the same in a UK server (home hosted), swe (home hosted server and dedicated), nl (dedicated) and a server hosted in the united states (dedicated, i think). only aspect of gameplay that was effected by my higher latency was how far i'd have to throw a rune infront of my target.

how come I can use a mediocre internet connection in Canada and connect perfectly to places like Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and Germany? There is 3 conclusions to this ;

1.) Your stretching this to be more of a problem then it is
2.) Your internet is shit
3.) I'm a magical internet wizard who has super abilities to connect perfect with a mediocre ISP

hint : i'm not a magician

someones full of shit, if u did play ots in these countries then i bet ur were always lv8, since you barely notice any difference until speed boost levels come into play

someones full of shit, if u did play ots in these countries then i bet ur were always lv8, since you barely notice any difference until speed boost levels come into play

He isn't full of shit, try playing on a server, when the majority of servers are hosted in europe... being from New Zealand, pvp is extremely difficult, because of our ping and the delay it takes to actually fuckn hit someone, let alone we can't push players properly, hunting in general is harder, dying from a fuckn dragon when you're on a floor down is a bit fucked aint it?

nope. if i lagged in the ot's i played from europe etc not only would I not play them, but I would bitch like hoodnasty.

and mestera is looking good. unlike your shitty UE spam movies with awful effects, lol .. or your highlight reels of a sport you probably know jack shit about.

edit : i realized it was 2 different people, oh well your spam movies still suck, lol

Last edited:
Back