• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Alot Of action today.. and another noob droped donation wand and donation ring, But he was my friend, and i didnt know it, so have to give back ;<
gogo guys come play ;d

@Aleria

You mentioned in game you were going to be moving the server to a dedicated host in the netherlands at some point so people outside of sweden can play with less lag, any idea when this will be happening?

@Aleria

You mentioned in game you were going to be moving the server to a dedicated host in the netherlands at some point so people outside of sweden can play with less lag, any idea when this will be happening?

Would be nice to see that actually happen. I appreciate you're hosting this server purely for profit but you could get more cash by making this accessible to everyone in europe and other people around the world (who would then donate) by hosting it in the Netherlands .

It's 30 - 35 euros for 100 meg dedicated host in Holland. A fair few people i've seen have donated for various things now. Biomaxx's donations alone would cover that hosting cost and more.

He donated MINIMUM 56 euros. This is before you ran a 50% off deal. He got at least:
10x exp donation
donation legs
donation helmet
donation wand
donation boots

@ 4 euros each if he used paypal

You're probably running around the 80 - 100 euro profit mark so far at a guess? But a lot of people outside of Sweden but in europe are step lagging. It's a shame because if it was hosted in the Netherlands EVERYONE would be lagless. :)

Some bigger fights happening today though, doesn't take long to level up maybe 40 mins to 100. Then another 40 to 130. GO LEVEL AND WAR WENCHES!

Last edited:
btw whats up with the host? during night time i lag very little but in middle of the day its like old crappy zelot connection. Does the company have some weird setting to reduce stability when more ppl online?

about the laggs i only have some small laggs but it aint that bad but it would be nice if he bought a good dedicated. now people use the excuse 'i lagg' so fast:S
but for the people who might wanna start it is playable for sure. so come and join funny wars:D atm we have 30-40 players online each day

I will buy a dedicated server as soon as I can withdraw the money I have gained from donations. Think outside the box.

than i have to make druid, lvl it and do it, cba. and even if it high rate no cba, is it so hard to just answer a question? ^^

I will play this with my new team from outcast. We are like 10 people. Are there teams to fight against?

Back