• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

The server will be great when he actually gets it on a dutch host, so everyone can play with minimal lag, because right now it's impossible to do anything unless you're swedish.

Funny thing is, you tell me to "stop doing these things so people donate". It's the people who donates that to all these things, which you do not understand. You're too narrow-minded thinking that if someone donate, they must be GM or something similar. Over 10 different people have donated so far, maybe or 15. Think outside the box. And Raotiz, post your machete script. Also; As soon as I can withdraw my money I'll buy a better host. If I get more donates by PayPal it will be faster. I say it again: I don't play the server, this 'Team of GM's' are regular players with donations. You have all called it OP donations, and now you have fought against it aswell, obviously. Have a good day!

I got last mannnn backk i know a evill hackerrr haha anyways sorry gm for accusing you i think:$. lets play again:D

@Tauris, the server will be moved to a dutch server ASAP. Even I look forward to see some international players!

Funny thing is, you tell me to "stop doing these things so people donate". It's the people who donates that to all these things, which you do not understand. You're too narrow-minded thinking that if someone donate, they must be GM or something similar. Over 10 different people have donated so far, maybe or 15. Think outside the box. And Raotiz, post your machete script. Also; As soon as I can withdraw my money I'll buy a better host. If I get more donates by PayPal it will be faster. I say it again: I don't play the server, this 'Team of GM's' are regular players with donations. You have all called it OP donations, and now you have fought against it aswell, obviously. Have a good day!

If you post current machete script I can post a working one.

Im not a donator, But i dont really care about donations lol..
This highrate make them really useless.

because they don't run yet. once they start to lose they'll just speed off screen with custom boots/ring.

Think how many more donations you'll receive once you host it on a dutch server and everyone can play without the lag. ;)

I will buy a dedicated server as soon as I can withdraw the money I have gained from donations. Think outside the box.

I'm confused by this. You have a paypal account linked to a bank account? Is there something I'm missing here why you can't get your money any time you want? :p

Back