• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

eh fuk this shit, even though your servers are super high rate and its really easy to make chars. The amount of corrupt bullshit you have to deal with on your servers makes even that feel like a waste of time. Im gone be playing drilom.net instead since unlike before, your server is not the only thing out there to play. Which is the only reason most people play your server, its because there is nothing else lol.

BTW I WAS WAITING FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM TO SHOW ME YOUR PVP ON OLDERA WHERE WE DONT LAG LIKE SHIT, AND NEVER SAW YOU. YOU WANT TO SHOW US YOUR TEAMS PVP ON DRILOM? OR YOU GONE JUST ADMIT YOU GUYS HAVE NO TALENT FOR OLDSCHOOL TIBIA WITHOUT BEING CORRUPT AS FUK? ;)

BobTheMage, we have been through this before and you ended up being retarded. WTF do you even mean with "my team"? If you're referring to this team called "GM Team" just because they really killing you & they got donations like 50% of the server you're even more retarded than before.
If if you are referring to them, speak to them, not me. Deal with your in-game problems in-game and not at the forum, please.

BobTheMage, we have been through this before and you ended up being retarded. WTF do you even mean with "my team"? If you're referring to this team called "GM Team" just because they really killing you & they got donations like 50% of the server you're even more retarded than before.
If if you are referring to them, speak to them, not me. Deal with your in-game problems in-game and not at the forum, please.

yawn, your words are as meaningless as those of the cigarettes companies CEO's who kept saying that they had no idea cigarettes were bad for people lol.

It's just going to be the same lagass server with ridiculous donation items and a team of the GM's friends running around on lan with him killing everyone without a hint of lag.

Yet noobs will still start to play when they know its Joel Donman, they know he won't have a dedicated, they know there will be donations and they know that money wont be used for a dedicated server....... AND STILL CRY ON THE FORUMS.. then you are as stupid as he is IMO.

Back