• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Best Evolution 999x 8.6

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
[POLAND] [NO Download & Run] Best Evolution High Exp 8.6

Online(24/7)

IP: bestevo.hopto.org
To Create Account At Our Website: http://bestevo.hopto.org/
Evolution map with 120+ teleports and 120 simple quest and 12 big quests
Exp: 700x and ends with 30x its stage!
Balanced Awesome War!
No Runes & Potion Ends!
Skills: 500x
Magic: 500x
Loot: 3x
Free Promotion when you create character!
No Laggs
No Kicks
If you find a bug please report
Fast Attack
Pvp-Enforced
Buy house level: 500
Protection level: 500
Their are no redskull! your free to kill how many people you want!

Description: This map is now at summer season, this is a evoltuion map with few edits on the city which mean only walls and grounds, then i added alot of teleports and quests to keep the fun. This is just a start of your adventure!

Features:
Zombie Event!
Race Car Event!
Marriage System!

See you in the game!
Temple:

First Floor 20 tps:

Second Floor 20 tps:

Third floor 20tps:

Fourth Floor 20tps:
[/CENTER]

Fifth Floor 20tps:
Pic Later ;)

Last edited:
first I read "best server" .meh. then I read "999x" I laughed, then saw the mapping, laughed more

Haha! I was crashing this server! But someone fixed the bugg to him also CLONES are easy to do on this serv :)
He was crying to me to stop crashing it ..also he fixed the bug.. but I DDoSed it!
This server is not recommend! :blink:

Even you must laugh about his name! GM Fast Attack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :w00t:

Actually I don't agree with you guys I think this server PWWWWNZ just need a few more players like old times and it'll be fast as hell. I love the war on this ot :p And try it before saying that it sucks..

Guys anyway my map is not downloaded like other ots! I making the best for my players because i love them!
Sacred Anylest you cried about a gm! because you told me this is the best server ever and you know it!

Guys anyway my map is not downloaded like other ots! I making the best for my players because i love them!
Sacred Anylest you cried about a gm! because you told me this is the best server ever and you know it!

Who cried about gm?

I cried about GM ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! I got my own servers :) so.. why would i cry for gm on your serv? :)

Otherwise! Good luck with this serv..

Realy Nice :D I hope see more players

i try it now :D :)

I Like it 9/10 :D

Last edited:
Updated: 20 new teleports including 20 simple quest and 2 big quest!

bump <- a little notion! This server dont vip, so you play 4 free!

update 20 new tps <- 20 new quests and 2 big quests!

Back