• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Capture the Flag 7.6 - Mapcycle

Sten-Sture

Reaction score
Hello,

From this day I'll start hosting Anstice's CTF server. I will try to improve the server as the time goes, thought it's 100% playable right now. Now in the beginning I'll try to host the server atleast 12-18/7, but when I'm satisfied with the server I'll bring it 24/7. Later, if the server get popular, I might get it into a dedicated host.

Here goes some basic server information:

-Maximum level will be set to 200 (you start in 100)
-When flag carrier dies, flag stays on the ground till someone gets it (Though it will be send back to base after 15 seconds)
-Map time is set to 30 minutes.
-Teams will be teleported to temple after each round.
-ScoreBoard with top 10 Player scores at the end of each round
-Runes dont lose charges
-You don't need to eat food to get you're mana/hp to load.
-Flag carrier wil be 50% slower than normal players.
-Flag carrier won't be able to deal any damage.
-You don't have to relogg after each death, you will just be send to temple.
-Points system. Gain points by killing people or getting the flag, top scorers anounced at the end of each round. Eg. You see Storchen. (Level 100). (78 Points). He is a sorcerer.
-/team command which allows players to send a broadcast to each one of their team members.

Check the website for more information.
IP: 194.237.176.187
Client: 7.6
Port: 7171
Create Account: 1/1
Guest Account: 2/1
Ventrilo: 76ctf.sytes.net-2.1.4/3784

Credits for the server goes to: Anstice

is this server a joke? look that unfinished map so bad... not gonna play:D alot of better 7.6 servers.

Back