• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Classictibia 7.4 | RL-MAP | LOW RATE | NOW ONLINE

I askd sometimes ago SHushsushs,what server we gonna choice and get fun,instead of warloria.He wont so FUCK YOU spray,u are keviszek gay...
Remere wont care about this otek i think.

Its not Classictibia.My friend has spoke with Remere and he won't run Classic again.
@I dont belive it can be succes,but anyway put mid rate instead of low.
Noone is gonna belive you its gonna stay longer than month,or week.

@Edited:
For one long year new site for Classictibia (Not finished yet) was host on http://rebarp.se/classic/ seems its gonna ;<

Remere didn't get sued by Tibia but he got an infraction that you should close the server down immediatly, which he did. Dennis from RealOTS also got one like some years ago but he just ignored it ;d

Sup dawgs I dont understand shit bout what u sayn. I just kno' I'm from the 7.0 ages and I wanna bang sum sds in someones ass but then you bring sum shit up bout that this thing is fake? N who is this Remere, Dennis and Shushu y'all talkin bout?

One love

Sup dawgs I dont understand shit bout what u sayn. I just kno' I'm from the 7.0 ages and I wanna bang sum sds in someones ass but then you bring sum shit up bout that this thing is fake? N who is this Remere, Dennis and Shushu y'all talkin bout?

One love

welcome to the oldschool community of 2011

enjoy your stay

nub

Remere didn't get sued by Tibia but he got an infraction that you should close the server down immediatly, which he did. Dennis from RealOTS also got one like some years ago but he just ignored it ;d

Remere didn't get anything

One love

wtf do i have to do with remere and dennis? anyways, remere is owner of a very popular ot 7.4 rl map low exp wich was on for like 2 years, and dennis is owner of the exactly same 7.7 rl tibia map, wich been online for over 5 years, yet not its dead. and im just a player, where u took my name from? xd

wtf do i have to do with remere and dennis? anyways, remere is owner of a very popular ot 7.4 rl map low exp wich was on for like 2 years, and dennis is owner of the exactly same 7.7 rl tibia map, wich been online for over 5 years, yet not its dead. and im just a player, where u took my name from? xd

Classictibia was closed on its one year anneversary and as far as I know Realots has been closed for a while now. His current server have less than a year uptime.