• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying dog 7.72

oooeeeh is this the project shushu!

hmm maby change layout of web:S and why call it cryin-dog-,-?

oooeeeh is this the project shushu!

hmm maby change layout of web:S and why call it cryin-dog-,-?

No real reason for the name, but when I was in Rhodos last week, we had a "party" on our hotel room and some idiot italian mom rushed in and started screaming something in english that sounded like: "my dog is crying" but I think she meant daughter.

can you like assure us here that druids are good aswell? i see the online list i see only sorcerers=,= not even palas/knights. i hope they will come because a serv only with sorcs is bored

well, hard to say, druids are like druids in 7.4

Server is great, there are still some things that need to be fixed but Ond is working on them. With more adjusted exp rates so levels won't go too high staying around 80-100 which is perfect for pvp, combined with custom map which isn't bad for start, just needs more stuff it's great place for pvpers and rpgers because noone can't rpg on rl maps anymore because everyone knows maps. This way it's more interesting and it takes whole ot to the new level. So I invite everyone to join and stop wasting time on highrate ots which copy classictibia pages and other shits (you know on which I mean).

higher coin rate of rotworms:S

edit: my friend from the usa get debug when he try to loggin:S

make shops pz.

Last edited:
we already solved , bright sword, tower shield, skull staff, some weird rod at vampires, knight legs, vamp shield quest they all were pretty easy:S you can do it with like 2-3 lvl 20-30s:S

the map is pretty empty i went to woodlow or something and walked from there back to the begin city we found nothing on the way we went everywherel ol

Last edited:
we already solved , bright sword, tower shield, skull staff, some weird rod at vampires, knight legs quest they all were pretty easy:S you can do it with like 2-3 lvl 20-30s:S
this is a highrate ot, so i dont see your point XD, and bout your friend, maybe he changed 7.72 tibia's pic and spr.. tell him to download it again ;)

Back