• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom/10.98] - PundarOTn - [Custom] STARTED 16/01 12:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://pundarotn.eu
Server Address
pundarotn.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome! Scroll down for the many details..

How to join?
Website: Latest News - GameFate (http://pundarOTn.eu) : REGISTER NOW!
IP: GameFate.eu
Client: Custom or OTCv8

Basic stuff
Mid range level: 250-300
Magic: 3, Skill: 6, Loot: 3
PVPE
Fast attack speed
Only one vocation(mage).
Tier system

What is PundarOTn?
PundarOTn is pretty much an online server as any else, this server will be my operator when it comes to try out
new systems, functionalities etc that i want to be implemented into gamefate.

PundarOTn is a 24/7 hosted server, the fun properties of this server is that it contains only custom stuff
and to differ from gamefate it will have new custom systems and idéas from the gamefate players tested in this open beta server.

While it might not contain very much things to do as for now it will continously grow.

Whats your goal?
My goal with this server is as said mainly to try out my knowledge, but I hope to have this server running just as any server.
That does not mean that I will discontinue gamefate, instead they will grow together.
And as I start host PundarOTn as any serious server I will probably start a new project where
I can live out my 'dreams(scripts)' without to interfere with the playerbase too much.

So how do you play PundarOTn?

As you might already found out, there only exists one vocation, as for now thats how we will stay.
PundarOTn does not contain any classic quest room, where you quest for eq. Instead you do tasks, recieve task tokens and purchase grade upgraders.

There is 4 different equipment classes to choose by.
Yellow = Only tank
Green = Mainly tank, little dmg.
Blue = Mainly dmg, little tank.
Red = Only dmg.

Rods & wands can be used by all and are upgraded just as equipment with green, red, yellow or blue key upgrader.
If you however want to change the dmg type of your wand/rod you will have to use enchanted gems.
The color of the gem equals the dmg type.
Enchanted ruby = Fire
Enchanted amethyst = death
Enchanted sapphire = Ice
Enchanted emerald = Earth

Everything can ofcourse be seen ingame, in spawn/task room, walk down stairs to -2.

Here's some pictures.

Our dungeon system (where you can enter as 1 up to 4 players):
toDungeon.png

When the countdown is done, you are sent to a random dungeon.
sentToDungeon.png
From here you have 10 minutes to find the randomly placed teleport(it changed position each time you enter a dungeon).
If you find the teleport you will be rewarded, if you dont you are getting sent back to temple.​

Last edited:
An tutorial were added to the website to explain things further.

Tried the server, it has interesting concept but its definitely not for me. Grind is not rewarding for non-botter pleb like me. Anyways good luck with development!

Tried the server, it has interesting concept but its definitely not for me. Grind is not rewarding for non-botter pleb like me. Anyways good luck with development!
Thanks for letting me know, maybe there will be ways to change this. If you find it interesting enough please join our discord channel, we have a lot of players who are creating this server, im just here to code and map.

Back