• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] Elythia

The server has been quite dead for a while now with a player or two logging in here or there (Damn you, RDR2). Since now there's no more active players on Elythia, the next step would be a reset, rework and relaunch of the server.

In the second half of the current month, the work on Elythia will resume as I should hopefully have more free time to put towards it, with an aim for a relaunch by the end of the next month if all goes as planned. Some of the core elements will be modified/reworked/tweaked such as exp stages, the entire master weapon crafting as well as the integration of custom content with the RL gameplay, which kind of sucked to be honest.
Perhaps a push away from the RL gameplay with more evo elements should turn it more interesting?

If you have any ideas, thoughts, opinions or critics, feel free to post them in the discord chat (or here?), they're all welcome.

Well, it is only an idea, it is only something that is suggested. If you have ideas, write them here or on the Discord that we have. We could need your help, your ideas, your thought to make this more enjoyable and to make Elythia great again ;)

get a donor shop so you can pay for proxy servers so usa people like me dont lag out trying to play/ it will help you pay for a dedicated server and not be running it on a home computer

get a donor shop so you can pay for proxy servers so usa people like me dont lag out trying to play/ it will help you pay for a dedicated server and not be running it on a home computer

The server was and still is a project made out of fun in our spare time with no intent on profiting out of it. Though I gotta agree with you, a dedi would help it surely, it's just that it's not really affordable. If we had a higher playerbase I'd consider adding some sort of donations to pay for a proper host, but so far that isn't the case.