• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] - Therran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://therran.net
Server Address
therran.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
Launch on Friday, November 26th 2021 at 20:00 (8pm) CET
The client will be available for download from Monday November 22nd for account and character creation.

Don't forget to join our Discord server for news/teasers/more discussions and other fun stuff!

You can also follow the discussion thread here on OTLand.

Welcome to Therran, an adventure with years in the making. We've finally decided that it's time to share our creation with players.
Just check what players during our many test phases has been saying about the server:

XYUKFS1.png

What is Therran?
  • A Massive custom map with a lot of planning and careful detailing, over 300 unique quests, lots of lore and background stories all around for you to explore.
  • Custom Monsters, NPCs, Graphics, Items and Effects. There are also few custom spells with even more planned!
  • Custom client based on original OTClient with heavy modifications and a huge amount of performance improvements. Anti-bot measures, a wider game screen, an action bar for hotkeys and spells, live cast system and lots of other custom modules.
  • Skill system based on points. You gain points for every level you take: NO MORE TRAINING! Unlock spells by adding points to the different skills.
  • Custom slots for backpacks and tools for fast access but also dual ring slots.
  • World changes that change the environment and opens up new paths for you to explore.
  • Unique systems like woodcutting, ping party on mini map and in-game weather.
  • No pay to win, the shop only contains cosmetic items. Skill resets, sex change and teleportation devices can be bought but not transferred.
  • Water transparency, sound effects and music.

Now to the hard data:
  • Exp rate: 3x (with modified experience required for each level)
  • Skill rate:
    • Lvl 1-50: 3 skill points/level
    • Lvl 51-100: 2 skill points/level (with 3 extra points on level 100)
    • Lvl > 101: 1 skill point/level
  • Account and character creation directly in the client. Log in with email and password, no more account names!
  • A lot of tasks with tracking in questlog.
Regards,
Therran Team

Screenshots:
sUDKMKh.png

T2oPbnz.png

Ia7qlQ6.png

OQ0OrIX.png

vDUWNPo.png

DsxfcaX.png

to8VF45.png

MbaPek5.png

jvI7yvk.png

T2YX4pQ.png

what about vocations any change?
To short answer is no. The vocation names are the same, but you need a different approach to them than you have in Tibia since you build your character in a different way with the skill points instead of training.

The client is now ready. You can download it here: Link.

Virus scan: Link

Create your account in the client interface.

Played this under beta, really enjoyed it and looking forward to launch!

Holy crap, looks amazing!

Q: The last pic with the things underneath the water, is the water transparent?

Totally recommended server. It's the best RPG server I've tried, tons of mysteries and an amazing map!

Wait... you guys are finally launching...? I was just talking to a friend about how I don't really game anymore, came to check OTLand for updated server news, and I hear about this~

HEKK YES! Finally World of Therran is coming. Been waiting for a long time to play it again and im really excited to see how much more it has become.

i cant wait honestly, i hope some ppl will be playing

I truly wish I had the time to just stop everything in life and no-life this for a week or two so I could soak in all the goodness. Hard for me to enjoy servers casually so I may not be playing this time around, but it is the weekend so we will see!

I truly wish I had the time to just stop everything in life and no-life this for a week or two so I could soak in all the goodness. Hard for me to enjoy servers casually so I may not be playing this time around, but it is the weekend so we will see!
You'll be there, maybe not full time or anything, but you'll be there ;) I'll be there, we'll all be there

You'll be there, maybe not full time or anything, but you'll be there ;) I'll be there, we'll all be there
If not doing anything but shaking your fist, screaming at young kids and their skateboards. You'll still be there

Status
Not open for further replies.