• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] - Therran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://therran.net
Server Address
therran.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been on this server for a few days with a friend now, enjoying the content so far!
The playerbase is very small but extremely helpful and polite.

There are bugs, but I believe the devs are working hard to solve them for the best experience.

The only thing missing is a few more players, come on - get on!
Why would anyone play it? The staff is corrupt and the server gets taken down all the time indefinitely, they said a week ago it was discontinued but now all of a sudden its up again with no players. Staff is not competent enough to run this server.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!

Edit: I completely misread the launch date as 26th of February (this week) of 2022... I am very sad now lol.

Alright mate, next time you wanna beat off on stream make sure you think about your crypto gains

Also I find it funny you think any of that means anything to me, I don't play anywhere and I sure wouldn't play Medivia again. So what's the point in your flex mate?

I come here every so often in the hope one day people will do things differently, and a server would be worth the time. Yet time and time again, they fail.

Closing this thread since the server is offline and just nonsense is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.