• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map low-rate RPG (online)

This is 100% mastercores.

Same homepage layout, same cocky attitude (ex; Oh by the way, Botters,
Enjoy my happy surprises that's built in with this server :D), and probably the same shitty server.

This game master is seriously retarded. I once asked him too buff knights, and he responed with "Knights are good for exploring, because they have so high HP."

This is 100% mastercores.

Same homepage layout, same cocky attitude (ex; Oh by the way, Botters,
Enjoy my happy surprises that's built in with this server :D), and probably the same shitty server.

This game master is seriously retarded. I once asked him too buff knights, and he responed with "Knights are good for exploring, because they have so high HP."
Thanks for trash-talking me.
1: DarkOT is an upgraded MasterCores.. duuhhhh........ (it's even announed at mastercores.com + facebook for mastercores)
2: Give a botting a try if you have doubts about my point on that, I dare you.
3: I have never in my life said knights are good to explore with, not saying they ain't but I for sure wouldn't use that in an argument to not deny a proposal. so in that case you must confuse me with someone else.
(If you tried MasterCores, you'd well know that knights have been buffed)

Edit:
Same website layout? wtf..
the website was designed and created to be used for DarkOT already from the beginning.
It was never meant for MasterCores.
However I tested the website on the American Highrate a month ago to make sure it worked properly.

DarkOT is a long series of things that were tested in MasterCores.
How can a game be completed and ready, and launched without beta, without been tested?
Haven't you wondered why there have been so much random stuffs lately with MasterCores?
That's right, it have all been tested for DarkOT to see what to keep and what to remove and what to upgrade and so on.

Last edited:
Keep the dumb and rude trash talk to yourselfs guys, I am 99% sure that Dip'ah is interested of hearing positive and negative feedback that actully gives something and not random dirt tossing.

Can you do a level cap? not go over 80 for some time? I saw it in another OT

Can you do a level cap? not go over 80 for some time? I saw it in another OT

I'm sorry, Tibia isn't designed to have a level cap, it's supposed to get harder and harder, so it's pretty much impossible to get crazy high lvl (this is something cip has forgotten, since today you can be lvl 700 there, and get 1 lvl in a day)
DarkOT will probably be as this, lvl 100 = pretty hard, 200 = epic legend, 300 = impossible

ur making a 2x exp ots and the frag time is 6 hours? might aswell make it pvp enforced with like 10x pvp exp

ur making a 2x exp ots and the frag time is 6 hours? might aswell make it pvp enforced with like 10x pvp exp

Not everyone have 6 hours, 6 hours is the lowest you can get, and to get that status you're most likely a very serious player, and in that case you're probably not some guy want to powerabuse on everyone.
most people will have around 10-12 hours per frag, depending on how serious they are, and people who aren't serious at all will end up with 20-24 hours frag.
If you'd read the about page you'd know this :)

dip if you want to kill rats for 2 hours to get 1 level thats on you man but i wouldnt play this ot unless its 5x+ cuz 2x is stupid slow and no one has time for that ..

dip if you want to kill rats for 2 hours to get 1 level thats on you man but i wouldnt play this ot unless its 5x+ cuz 2x is stupid slow and no one has time for that ..
killing rats for 2 hours? why rats? why not trolls or others, goes a lot faster..
the exp needs to be slow for people to enjoy the RPG. it's completely different game-style between 2x and a highrate. even 5x...

It's not 2011 anymore. Your servers succeeded back then simply because there was shit all else to play. Give it up lol, a Attempting a lr when new tibianic and CT are on the way is especially useless.

Too bad you didnt start it sooner like that guy said theres better ots that start the same day why choose yours dip...

I want to play now :<

My inbox is filled with that topic haha, people want me to pre-launch it :)
Sadly I cannot launch it until Friday, DarkOT needs some pre-attention before the launch so people know it exist and that it's coming :)

But it's something good to look forward to :D

It's not 2011 anymore. Your servers succeeded back then simply because there was shit all else to play. Give it up lol, a Attempting a lr when new tibianic and CT are on the way is especially useless.

Too bad you didnt start it sooner like that guy said theres better ots that start the same day why choose yours dip...

I checked out tibianic and my first impression was that they use a custom client with custom sprites. that is not 7.4, not for me.
Also I do not agree with you Khalifa, my thoughts are the opposite. There is too much shit now adays. keep it going Dip'ah.

Back