• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map low-rate RPG (online)

...umm... people here were right... People want to have fun in an OTserver not take the whole day just trying to gain 1 level. Exp is as same as rl tibia... Make it higher :s at least 3x or 4x, and make the GP clickeable :/

KICK~~ Mass kick :( Imma die now :(

Last edited:
...umm... people here were right... People want to have fun in an OTserver not take the whole day just trying to gain 1 level. Exp is as same as rl tibia... Make it higher :s at least 3x or 4x, and make the GP clickeable :/

KICK~~ Mass kick :( Imma die now :(
mass kicks? you mean when I saved the game to fix the muted-bug?
DarkOT is created for RPG, it's a hard game, if you don't like a harder game then pick a staged one there you get lvl 100 with barely no efforts at all.
A game that will be forced to reset after a while because highrates gets drowned by assholes that quit and want to ruin the game for everyone else, while in a hard RPG nobody barely dare to be asshole because they might lose all hard work for being so.

GM Baning here for PK pepole <lol2> for this its auto ban system lol ?

Not recomended this ots GM is Idiot.
When you and your friend get redskulls for killing low levels with no reason, when there's not many players online, I warn you to stop killing randoms but you continue anyway, is not a reason to get banished for 24 hours for destructive behavior?
If your first goal in a game is to kill as many you can, you're not really caring about if the server gets new players or not.

Failed like I knew it would. When you want advice send me a private message kid. Ill help you understand what "PK'ers are looking for. This game was about rpg a long long time ago. That was then this is now. Get with the meta son.

I really like the intention you have with this server, I would really play it if it wasnt hosted in sweden, I will get fucked by anyone who lives in europe, if the host was for example, Canada, I would consider going all in :p making an account now, will test the server right now!

I really like the intention you have with this server, I would really play it if it wasnt hosted in sweden, I will get fucked by anyone who lives in europe, if the host was for example, Canada, I would consider going all in :p making an account now, will test the server right now!
try WTFast, you find info here: http://darkot.net/?subtopic=lagg_support
there are some BR playing without laggs using WTFast free version :D

pick a staged one there you get lvl 100 with barely no efforts at all..

this is the kind of OT people want from you, and the only OT you will find success in nowadays .. clear to see by the online numbers here

because he failed to answer the messages that spam your screen for 20 minutes

so that means he is Using a tool To keep him Online?
im wondering if that is word deleting without any warning rofl
and what if he did exit does auto kick after 15mins work?

Really nice one.
I generally criticise real maps but not oldschool servers, love those!

Unfortunately those tend to die out fast. But hopefully people will be interested.

Good luck!

Back