• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Divinus 7.6 realmap

Divin

Reaction score
STARTING 2ND NOVEMBER 6:30PM (GMT + 1:00)
SERVER IS NOW UP!

Welcome to Divinus 7.6 realmap, where skills matter.

A server that I have worked on for a while, quests working, good looking website, hosted on Avesta for the most stable gameplay!

Almost every information about the server that you need can be found here.

I will go ahead and post the general server information here anyways.

General information:

• NPCs you can sell items to are located in thais dp.
  • Ammunition is infinite, never ends.
  • Boats & Carpets are free!
  • You can buy BP with runes in shop by saying "BP SD, BP UH, BP MANAFLUIDS" etc.
    (SD: 2x | UH: 2x | EXPLO: 6x | GFB: 4x | HMM: 10x)
  • Sorcerers and Druids mana ticks 30. Paladins mana and health ticks 20. Knights health ticks 30 and mana ticks 10.
  • 6 frags will give you a redskull, 8 frags will give you a ban. It takes 4 hours for an unjust to go away.
  • No donations added, none will be added either, for a gair gameplay.

Connection information:
  • IP: divinus.no-ip.org
  • Port: 7171

Rates:
  • Exp: 8x
  • Skills: 11x
  • Mag level: 11x
  • Lootrate: 2x

Player commands:
  • !frags - Check how many frags you have.
  • /buyhouse - Buy a house.
  • /sellhouse - Sell a house to a player.

I am the only GM, I might be recruiting more GMs later on, depends on how well the server will be doing.

Join the fun!

Last edited:
im looking serious 7.6 server not shit ots who is online max 4 days after it's dead or owner change name server and start again with new...

I will be there, but i hope it wont close down after 4 days now....

Bump, half an hour or so left.
It won't close after 4 days, I know you have no reason to believe me, but it's all I can do.

will you put items like 2k or plate set on temple to first who log in can take?

We will see about that... or palera will be late like a year. so this one will be closed that time. :)

doesn't matter, I don't want Palera to appear like some bitching server like Kingdanny's or Halexos. that's just lame..

Back