• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Divinus 7.6 realmap

Because the GM is retarded and tell us that it would open 15:00 and it didnt <_<

Had one last thing to fix that I completely forgot about, server will be up very soon.

Will the server open today?... and can you tell us whats going on? ty

theres an online time counter on the website? :/. palera net is a 10 year old noob. serv will be good for wars

I am sorry for any inconvenience, there was a bug and on top of that I had to do some arrends in real life.

However, the server is schedule to start in about 5 to 10 minutes! :)

Exp rate has been lowered to 8x on request by several players and for a more serious gameplay.

I lowered it because I don't want 150 MSes runnign around UEing in the first day.
Now it's gonna take some more time to get to 150.

If you don't like it, then I can't force you to play, if you want a server with higher rates go play that, I don't CARE what you do, please don't post here saying "not gonna play" because it's a waste of space and nobody cares about you, attention seekers.

Back