• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

I agree with Cartman. One player told you to consider adding new places and creatures to rookgard, and you already stated that if more players agree you will implement it. No changes at all but the 7.4 formulas /no runes on shops and no wands would be great,

It will be exactly as 7.4 was, i've done that statement before.

Also, if a huge amount of people wants something they think is missing or might provide better gameplay, ofcourse we will consider implementing it under certain circumstances.

We have already decided to have "epic quests", that takes months to solve.

Why would i cry? im asking when the server will be online. Please go drown in a puddle somewhere braindead.

Support for OpenGL and DX9? Elaborate :)

Remember if you just edited features on a 7.72 engine your server will be overrun by advanced bots. Since 7.4 got popular again even that client have many advanced bots with combo bot, dash and so on. Best thing to do is probably to have your own custom client with advanced antibot features.

Remember if you just edited features on a 7.72 engine your server will be overrun by advanced bots. Since 7.4 got popular again even that client have many advanced bots with combo bot, dash and so on. Best thing to do is probably to have your own custom client with advanced antibot features.

I agree with this 100%

Interesting, we are already modifying the client though.. I suppose we should do something in order to keep the bots away as well..

Then again, there must be a interest in the server in order to actually download a custom client and trust it.

Back