• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

Well, to fix that you will have to edit the spr file, am I correct? :p As far as I know, there is no sources to the tibia client! Further more, I can (with my own knowledge) confirm that they have the CIP monster files. Gogo!

Nice.. And what about beta server?

Will probably put it up soon when we implemented the graphics.

Well, to fix that you will have to edit the spr file, am I correct? :p As far as I know, there is no sources to the tibia client! Further more, I can (with my own knowledge) confirm that they have the CIP monster files. Gogo!

Yeh, we are starting to transfer the graphics today.

will temples be pz? will boats be pz? if both are non pz then the pvp is insta fucked ^^

So its gonna be the 7.72 client (/w directx9 and OpenGL support) on a 7.4 server? If so, that would reek of awesomeness. ^^

I made like 82% of that spr file already, only messy thing is the mountains & mountain tiles :p

I'm not saying you will get, but if you do get stuck on anything besides the mountains, just post here and I will tell you the solution, some parts are tricky, requires editing of the map in general!

So its gonna be the 7.72 client (/w directx9 and OpenGL support) on a 7.4 server? If so, that would reek of awesomeness. ^^

Correct.

I'm not saying you will get, but if you do get stuck on anything besides the mountains, just post here and I will tell you the solution, some parts are tricky, requires editing of the map in general!

I think we can handle it, if not i'll be sure to contact you :)

rofll.. i meant pyramids not temples. ank pyramids. will they be pz?

Not sure about that part, I hated people jumping the pyramids and it was considered really lame on a 7.4..
Guess i'll let the community decide.

its so many fucking problems to fix 7.4 it will fail.

You can't get real map 7.4, if you wanna fix your you will gain many debugs and months of working.

He will not fix a 7.4 Map, he'll use the 7.6 one or 7.72 w/e, but remake the client spr file to make it look like 7.4 = you can use Open GL in 7.4 etc etc.

If you can actually accomplish what you say your going to do this server will shit gold.

I've stated it before, we are not out after money.
There will be a premium system, but merely to keep some income.

It's not like it will profit, it's more of a fun thing we are doing at GZH since we are really fans of the old times :)

I rather see a full premium system, like what Valhalla and Tibianic uses then those retarded RealSoft custom donations. The exp change, light hack and DP's in rook (rofl) completely eliminate the oldschool realistic feeling everyone likes.

On a side note, this will mean you use the 7.72 map and monsters? (hydra's and such) Also will the spells have the 7.4 formulas? Can you buy runes in shop?

I agree with the premium. Rather pay a small amount for premium than paying for 0.5x more experience rate!

I rather see a full premium system, like what Valhalla and Tibianic uses then those retarded RealSoft custom donations. The exp change, light hack and DP's in rook (rofl) completely eliminate the oldschool realistic feeling everyone likes.

On a side note, this will mean you use the 7.72 map and monsters? (hydra's and such) Also will the spells have the 7.4 formulas? Can you buy runes in shop?

I'll answer on your sidenote and take the premium one later.

We will use the 7.72 and convert it down to 7.4 graphics, removing the things that got implemented in 7.72 to keep the map 7.4
7.4 formulas? Yes.
Runes in shop? No.

I agree with the premium. Rather pay a small amount for premium than paying for 0.5x more experience rate!

The thing is just that some people can't buy premium, and we wanted it to be a free to play server, but with some kind of premium system to show that you supported the server.

I guess we have to tweak it some then :)

maybe add Only premium can Creat a guild or buy a house xd

Maybe click the "x" on the top corner of your screen? The server needs donations to stay online, no one will buy premium just to create a guild.

@Bambam, Premium isn't optional. Real tibia has like 50/50 free accounts/premium accounts. You don't have to make it cost that much (maybe €2.5/3.0 a month) and have an option for people to donate for deco items/name changes or some things alike. IMHO if people can't effort to pay 2.5€ (like ~.6€ a week) they should stay facc and shouldn't complain.

That was tibia during the 7.4 period. Either make it exactly the way it was OR have it completely free, don't do stupid custom things -

Danny has it right, make it like tibia was back in 7.4, premium with all of it's benefits and then free account. If u make the monthly cost 3 euros I'll be sure to pay that, probably almost everyone else in the server too. But you need to figure a good payment method, since on Valhalla server if it cost's 3,5 euros and you pay by phone, it will cost like 6 euros really because the phone company charges a lot. Paypal doesen't charge much I guess but it's easier to pay with the phone plus I don't even have paypal :p

If you make premium account available for everyone, then it will be hard to come up with something people can donate for and isn't overpowered to normal players and at the same time it has to be something unique and good to be worth the money. So if the costs for the server are high, I think the donate for premium is the best, if not, then you can hand free premium.

Last edited:
Back