• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Eldoria Evolution 8.6 | free points | fun events | daily quests

At 6 days
22:28 New record: 200 players are logged in. Thank you all Eldoria members... really <3!

You are welcome to log on and check it yourself, and I promise you will not regret it, Enjoy.

Laggs like hell i pretty much regret it

Yeah same.. second time i tried to visit this server and its still EXTREMELY laggy and unplayable.

I tried to contact one of the staff members for 4 DAYS.
I donated but didnt get my points and you said you cant do anything about it, the other staff members told me they dont even know where you are or what you have for plans in the future.
I can explain/tell alot more things that I met on this server.

Edit: The update you promised every player 1 week ago... Nvm or?

Last edited:
I tried to contact one of the staff members for 4 DAYS.
I donated but didnt get my points and you said you cant do anything about it, the other staff members told me they dont even know where you are or what you have for plans in the future.
I can explain/tell alot more things that I met on this server.
You havent tried, because I help people everyday to get their points.

You can send me an email at "[email protected]" or Write a message at our facebook page
or also write in-game to "Eldoria" or someone of the others staff members that will lead you to me

Best regards,
Eldoria

You havent tried, because I help people everyday to get their points.

You can send me an email at "[email protected]" or Write a message at our facebook page
or also write in-game to "Eldoria" or someone of the others staff members that will lead you to me

Best regards,
Eldoria

How can you say I havent tried when you dont even know WHO I AM in-game? - That miss clearly shows that you just trying to save your own skin and earn some easy money. Start & Run OT.

How can you say I havent tried when you dont even know WHO I AM in-game? - That miss clearly shows that you just trying to save your own skin and earn some easy money. Start & Run OT.
It's not just IN-GAME you can contact me... and I answer all people who write to me IN-GAME so you have not even wrote to me :) you're welcome to contact me for real and just not talk shit about Elodoria without a real reason

Kind regards,
Eldoria

Back