• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs Mid-Rate PVP-Enforced 7.4 with >> graphical options <<!(400+ fps)

Server already taken over by BR's, they already got decent level and so many supplies itsn ot even funny

Yeah, when BRs own an European PvP-enforced server you should seriously consider closing it.

I though the normal PVP system clearly won the poll?

Really, pvp-enforced on 7.4 = 99% sorcs running around UEing.

And I hoped for a bit more accouncement and advertisment before opening? People seeing high lvls = won't even start.

WHY THe fuck u did make pvp enfo without FRAGS u bastard? its annoying being pked all the time by high lvls without reason. FUCK THAT.

WHY THe fuck u did make pvp enfo without FRAGS u bastard? its annoying being pked all the time by high lvls without reason. FUCK THAT.

I was waiting for it! Love you.¨

I'm getting pked like 3 times in a time of 15minutes.

Haha, If I got lvl 100 and you we're lvl 22, And i'd run around and UE'd you. You wouldn't have said that.

Well I dont agree with you guys, pvp-enf is nice but ONLY when there is a good community, but as you can see, they're not. With a good community I mean, those ppl who let you to lvl, cuz the point of this ot, is make "wars" not random pk as a fcking idiot.

In my point of view skull system would solve that, but it won't prevent you to get killed sometimes by the same idiots.
Just my two cents.

Agreed!
I got killed by a lvl 43ms at lvl 16, and tag killed by 2 40+'s.

ima go kill all random pkers then:> Gief names and ill drop them.

Either way, i think you should lower max lvl for exp book, make it like 60 or something so poeple dont go 110~ since thats just lame.

My first movie on elite ots:
[video=youtube;hcMQ_lmiAQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcMQ_lmiAQE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

the exp scroll is to op, people aint loosing a shit since they just donor it back, atleast u get money..

Server totally recommended. :) EliteOTs has certainly put alot of effort in this. :)
I love the 7.4 feeling, and the only reason I had not to play it was DirectX5 engine which sucked, which he have solved. :thumbup:

Server totally recommended. :) EliteOTs has certainly put alot of effort in this. :)
I love the 7.4 feeling, and the only reason I had not to play it was DirectX5 engine which sucked, which he have solved. :thumbup:
I do like the server but he destroyed it totally by adding exp/dist/mlvl donors, you cant denie it :(

ot is pretty down the pvp system i got 2 kids always killin me for no reason 2 lvl50s not lettin me lvl lol and they dont get no pentaly its so dumb lol after i take lvl 50 ill just sit outside temple and kill every`1

Back