• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs Mid-Rate PVP-Enforced 7.4 with >> graphical options <<!(400+ fps)

So you just failed in my book.. How are you gonna shut the 7.72 server down? And replace it with such a fail of a 7.4 server? You really added donation items, and buffed shit up? Like all that hard work your dedicated 7.72 players put into that server is gone now. I hope you're happy. I have no problems believing that you're realsoft now.. Because he would do something that gay.

@up kinda agree, but the part about the loyal 7.72 not. since you will alwyas have a few loyal players but it doesn't make sense to keep a server open with 10 players max online a day... then i can kinda understand a host that he thinks fuck this server

Looks like a nice server, if I had time I would try it!

Looks like a nice server, if I had time I would try it!

take care about your own server full of botter and 12 real players;) with your orshabaal exp rate, 8x exp at the end what you want? lvl 200s running around on a 7.4 lol

Yeah, it's taken over by BR's... They are already the highest levels + they have shettons of supplies (over 2cc at least)

take care about your own server full of botter and 12 real players;) with your orshabaal exp rate, 8x exp at the end what you want? lvl 200s running around on a 7.4 lol

Wont start an off topic conversation here but, to answer that: It's not full of botters anymore since I ban them, you are not making much sense, and the point for the server is to grow bigger with time as I develop it and help Ferrus find bugs when he's developing avesta branch 7.4 - that's what I do and want to achieve, if it's not for you then leave it and don't comment such unecessary things.

figured i'd add that this OT is looking great besides the shitty donor items. i think it will be good

is anybody online ? gonna start playing it
* edit

whats gonna be your name?>

mine is alguzu-sorcerer

the 7.72 was fail, the 7.40 is gold. I'll play the 7.40.
EDIT: Take caps out of new made passwords. its annoying

Pvp - enforced = alot of br's runing around on lvl 60 pking lvls 8's and 20's. Also being random pked at a spawn. WHICH SUX
Donations = ...really?

No play.

@up +1
I really wanted to play that server, I don't really give a shit about donation items, but the pvp-e fucked my expectations since all I wanted is to remember the old times i've played, and not to get random killed all the time :/

come on guys... there is not always pks in the temple... u can come to edron and stay in rots... there is none here

-edit

Lol JK not playin. Idk who would play a RPG with no skull system.

@up: ppl who enjoyed tibia before cip introduced the useless and faggish skullsystem maybe?

well i hope gm just respond fast and listen to us. make skull system and remove some donations..
gm you will get more players by doing this...

wow...I am not even gonna play it
At first it was cool with pvp
But now when it's Pvp-E and full of Br's so i expect nothing beside getting killed at level 8
You don't get it,Many low level peeps on the server,So the higher level with exiva try their best to find them and to kill them,And no items :<

PS: By braizlian i mean they love to pk not racist :)

Back