• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs Mid-Rate PVP-RPG 7.4, Fresh Start November 3:th, 20:00 CET

I heard something about originaltibia is going to be back, so just keep waiting and we will see.

Thanks for the "shut down because bored"..

Actually I'm under DDos ^_^
pretty nice one, registered over 7000 unique IPs during the attack, can't even open the webpage because it crashes as fast it goes online

Thanks for the "shut down because bored"..

Actually I'm under DDos ^_^
pretty nice one, registered over 7000 unique IPs during the attack, can't even open the webpage because it crashes as fast it goes online

Well after the first DDos some days ago a guy named 'Flo' said it was him in game-chat and had a personal issue with the gamemaster and wanted to make a deal with him else he would continue, but i dont think he got contact with any gamemaster except the troll guy who named "admiin erik" who told him to gtfo with his weak ass sql-injections and shellbooters (dno how he got that information).
//ohman

Last edited:
LOL, still off?!?! Say goodbye to any decent player count that you had before Erik.

This OT had tons of potential but the lack of effort you put into it is quite pathetic - its pretty clear you just want a quick buck from donations and nothing else.

I'm really starting to believe you're not RealSoft. As much of a douche that he was, his servers never shut down randomly twice a week or more and especially not for 2 full days.

LOL, still off?!?! Say goodbye to any decent player count that you had before Erik.

This OT had tons of potential but the lack of effort you put into it is quite pathetic - its pretty clear you just want a quick buck from donations and nothing else.

I'm really starting to believe you're not RealSoft. As much of a douche that he was, his servers never shut down randomly twice a week or more and especially not for 2 full days.

actually i dont think he is\was in it for the donations, the guy pretty obviously has OCD, its the only way to explain why he continually "starts new projects" and resets perfectly fine servers (like the first eliteots) its why this server will not last much longer and he will come back with a "fresh," "clean" project.

(im talking about realsoft AKA eliteots)

I just don't get how he has all this time to work on lame little side projects with shooting maces and shit (check youtube) but no time to A.) put his server back up B.) fix the shit wrong with his server

even if the server goes back up tonight i see about a 20% player loss. that puts us under 60 people during peak. server will be toast by the end of next week max.

ps i am not hating, i love this server, play it a lot, but the lack of effort is pathetic

I just don't get how he has all this time to work on lame little side projects with shooting maces and shit (check youtube) but no time to A.) put his server back up B.) fix the shit wrong with his server

even if the server goes back up tonight i see about a 20% player loss. that puts us under 60 people during peak. server will be toast by the end of next week max.

ps i am not hating, i love this server, play it a lot, but the lack of effort is pathetic

You mad brah?

~Dead On

congratulations on learning your first internet meme

for more information, go to learnyourmeme.com - i'm sure you will find a lot more cool nifty phrases

15ocvw7.jpg

Attachments

• Spongebob_u_mad.jpg
    Spongebob_u_mad.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal