• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

Bleh. Died at dragons, almost 45 lvl and now 43 :( just bcoz of this lagg.

EliteOts told that DDoS is automaticly blocked...

I wanted to take a quick level 26 - 27 and maybe a magic level in the few time left I got today, guess it won't be happening

He reported in the news about a hurricane in Sweden. He might be in a very vulnerable area thus was forced to disconnect the power source to his home or something.

He reported in the news about a hurricane in Sweden. He might be in a very vulnerable area thus was forced to disconnect the power source to his home or something.

AH yeah another proof that RealSoft aint EliteOTS then :) Since I live in the same city as RealSoft, and theres no hurricane here

now all who says that realsoft = eliteots, just stfu cuz its not the same person.

Everyone cares about their gameplay but not Eliteots himself,Sad to see this community like this :s.

Everyone read his comment on his otland profile.. you will understand what is going on.

RushCrush is kinda right, EliteOTs is working his ass off on these cunt DDos, he worked hard to get the server up and had to ingore massively much trolls
and all we can say is "I wanted to hunt, wanted to make money, wanted to train"
I'd say
we support EliteOTs now, considering the hurricane going thru there now, and the frigging irritating DDos, not for us, but for him

@ luffehhh

I wasnt bitching, it was more of a "Awwww but I wanted to train!" you guys misunderstood but it's okay I forgive you.

As for eliteots, you're completely right and how he deserves full credit towards his persistancy in keeping this a stable and clean server. Most others would give up because it is to time consuming and "not worth it". From what I've learned about this server is that eliteots has the players in mind and makes it a high priority, if not first. To that, hats off to you good sir!

Back