• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

You can count on me to play it. Anyone who is willing to spend thousands of euros a month to put up a tibia server, deserves my dedication.
You made my day..
+1

EDIT: I wasn't into old clients realy, but honestly eliteots made me worship old clients style..

yeah indeed i was against rl maps and old school tibia, but this changed my whole mind, this ot pwns

Im staying all night waiting, still its under ddos, i hope we catch that ddoser and put him in jail..

Im staying all night waiting, still its under ddos, i hope we catch that ddoser and put him in jail..

10 years prison for the DDos towards EliteOTs.
And I hope he gets busted.

Anyhow.. I reloaded the network last night and put EliteOTs back up, and it didn't take more than 3 seconds before the internet died by the DDos again.
But I let it be over night so I went to bed...
And when I went up again, it was still heavy DDos..

What a no life seriously =)
What does he DDos for? he don't like me? then that's pathetic..
jealous? pathetic to DDos by that.
Want my players? make a good game and he maybe can gain some, anyhow that's also a pathetic reason.

COMON DUDE GET HIM BUSTED!! COMON COMON COMON!!!! LET HIM CRY FOR YOU COMON!!!! (Please put the ot on, it's 11 am here i stayed all night waiting for u to wake up and put it on back, pls pls pls i have no life :()

I'm working on getting him busted, I just need some more logs about it.

I just mailed the company about these DDos, (my DDos protection solution thing).
I asked them few questions, gave them detailed information about the DDos that's attacking me and so on..

If they mail me back and everything seems fine and they offer me the protection, I will get a rack server and let them host as fast I got enough money to buy a rack-server (those ain't cheap, just google for it and you get an idea)

I'll announce when I know more about the situation, but no matter the case, I will TRY to keep EliteOTs up as much as possible.
if EliteOTs is down it means the DDos is too powerful at the moment and I can't block it.

So I'm not quiting, Not in this life!

Got answer back, looking promising, they're promising DDos protection with their newest protection system against Dos/DDos/other abuse methods.

The server will still cost me like shit so it will take a little while before I can afford the solution.
I'm counting on that I will have to pay close to 2 000 Euro for a server like that.

I'll post more when I know more.

Bug found.
Boat man took me to femur hills? i asked to goto venore.
Femur hills doesnt even have a boat.

Not really an bug, the current system that handles travels aren't exact towards many players at same time.
If someone travels at same time as you but somewhere else, you might get his destination instead.

I'm going to update the system as fast the no-life DDosers let me work on server instead of 24/7 fighting DDos.

I have no idea if its only me, but the custom client doesnt save any hotkeys, or locations.

Btw, really enjoying playing ur server, its lovely!

Regards.

at this point the ddos is starting to piss me off and i don't even play the server, iv'e never heard of ddos this mass.
and fair play to keeping server up eliteots!

at this point the ddos is starting to piss me off and i don't even play the server, iv'e never heard of ddos this mass.
and fair play to keeping server up eliteots!
Me either.. Maybe if he didn't make everyone hate him with all of his immaturality/troll pics/identity denying maybe this wouldn't happen

Me either.. Maybe if he didn't make everyone hate him with all of his immaturality/troll pics/identity denying maybe this wouldn't happen

Get a life already Pandera, everyone except you and 2 other guys KNOW I'm not realsoft, so just get over it already and go back to your server.
And the only reason people DDos me is because they're retarded morons with nothing else than foolish way to think that DDos will solve anything.

If you can't stand me in the forum then just click the ignore button already.
Thank you very much for a post without worth and now go back to your threads and troll yourself there if you will.

Back