• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

I've quit due to lack of players, but it's still a great retro server. Tell me how am I ignorant, words don't mean anything, show me PROOF.

I went on a 30 minute hunt with danny at DLs/Draggies and he dropped like 4 fire swords and shields, that made enough or maybe even more than enough to pay the 30 min supplies and he got 1.5 levels out of that.

I've noticed. Its funny, people insult me on my threads and get away with it but its a ban on his threads. It's all good, we get the last laugh when we check out his player count. Wouldn't suprise me if all of those were his mcs.

It's funny how you don't report.
People, stay on topic!

Sorry to say that the server has died. No one is ever one anymore, Danny getting like 70 in 2~3 days kinda distraught people. If the server gets popular again let me know. I'll be back.

That's really smart. Lack of players.. let's all quit ... that will bring players right?
There is new players every day.. if old ones did not quit the server would have 30+ online.

Dude, I played for 2 weeks, this is the player count for the 14 days: 18 , 19 , 20 , 18 , 15 , 14 , 13 , 16 , 17 , 12 , 39, 27, 18 , 9. Fuck it. I'll come back once it grow,s not wasting my time on an empty ot. Specially since you can"t pk whatsoever, anyone who you barely attack, already got 4 people coming to threaten you / kill you.

Dude, I played for 2 weeks, this is the player count for the 14 days: 18 , 19 , 20 , 18 , 15 , 14 , 13 , 16 , 17 , 12 , 39, 27, 18 , 9. Fuck it. I'll come back once it grow,s not wasting my time on an empty ot. Specially since you can"t pk whatsoever, anyone who you barely attack, already got 4 people coming to threaten you / kill you.

were more like 8-9 who came for me last time and you were one of them, so now you complain about it? grow up...

hap shittens... well server is going down anyways last time i checked online numbers they were like eight, three(yes three ppl online yesterday night!), 12 :) whats pretty sad since it was one of the best oldschool servers out there :p

It was great, until the corruption became so obvious, and many of the players lost the motivation to keep playing.

It was great, until the corruption became so obvious, and many of the players lost the motivation to keep playing.

Corruption? are you calling me corrupted?
I banished Agari because he made up a lie and Pmed the entire server about it.
I had it on news yesterday.

You shouldn't go along with fairy tales so easy, Znote can approve I'm very fair.

@Mesk, you quit this server because you were banished after several warnings during the abusing of the failed system, so go by it, stop viewing this thread and stop spamming around your unnecessary junks on EliteOTs forums.
@Online Amount dropped a bit because I deleted 3 players with MC's, one of them Mex(Again..). and as Agari got banished he quit too.

I'm not going to tolerate rule breakers only because numbers online are low. I never will.
There might be low amount of players online, but the server is more alive than most real tibia worlds.

Nice talking with you guys, see ya.

yeah you just believed blind what ppl told you that i am forcing them to kill me, but srsly 3 of my 5 deaths i didnt even atk them or heal myself, i just wanted to get the stuff i dropped in my ph depot (cause i was afraid to lose it when i die) and when i finally got it they killed me another time (not healing not atking them)

and who says that i am not playing anymore? oO i just enjoy a nice nonpvp day :D

Corruption? are you calling me corrupted?
I banished Agari because he made up a lie and Pmed the entire server about it.
I had it on news yesterday.

You shouldn't go along with fairy tales so easy, Znote can approve I'm very fair.

@Mesk, you quit this server because you were banished after several warnings during the abusing of the failed system, so go by it, stop viewing this thread and stop spamming around your unnecessary junks on EliteOTs forums.
@Online Amount dropped a bit because I deleted 3 players with MC's, one of them Mex(Again..). and as Agari got banished he quit too.

I'm not going to tolerate rule breakers only because numbers online are low. I never will.
There might be low amount of players online, but the server is more alive than most real tibia worlds.

Nice talking with you guys, see ya.

Agari didnt lie about what Danny told him, because he also told me he bought some of the cash by paying RL cash.
And yeah, Danny is a cheated character, there´s no solid proof for it, but everyone that actually reached 60+ on the server, knows that those money he had couldn´t be obtained on the early stage the server was on.

Also, before anyone joins, you should know that eliteots is basicly, a non pvp server. Since pvp is just available some days rofl.
You also get banned/jailed incase you random pk.

Also, before anyone joins, you should know that eliteots is basicly, a non pvp server. Since pvp is just available some days rofl.
You also get banned/jailed incase you random pk.

thats not right its just 2 nonpvp days a week so round about 25% :D

and yeah if you pk you get banned... pymyn.... just saying :D

Agari didnt lie about what Danny told him, because he also told me he bought some of the cash by paying RL cash.
And yeah, Danny is a cheated character, there´s no solid proof for it, but everyone that actually reached 60+ on the server, knows that those money he had couldn´t be obtained on the early stage the server was on.

Just cut the bullshit, I can see everything said in the server and that's a fact.
And I would NEVER sell status/items for rl cash. and that's too. is a fact! if I'd be a money whore I would have made donations long time ago!
And once again, how can you say or be sure of anything he does, did you walk next to him in his hunting all the time?

Taking a look into his logs he used more than 40 hours on the hunting grounds.
If you spend 40 hours, you're still level 20?

And you saying Danny told you too? liar liar.
Just stop it already, you get nothing out from it, or do you? get some ice cream?
I have no idea, the only thing you prove to me is what a liar you are and it's good to know for future that I can't trust you.

Back