• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

All I'm going to say about it is Elite, you have to realize that this isn't real tibia. We should be allowed to MC if we want to train 2 character without getting banned.. Botting should be what you ban for, but I mean what does an MC really hurt? It's built into the client already so it's not technically changing the client in any way. You kind of treat this server like you're a GM in real tibia. No pvp? Like it's an OT bro, we want to play the way we want. We picked your server because it's decent, then everything changed once Danny started playing it seems. Everyone quit after he got 70~ in 3 days.

Most people is quitting since Eliteots is a douchebag and dont care about what the players on the server really wants.
Eliteots has no reliability since hes just another copy of Realsoft, even if hes not the same person as he claims.
I dont care what says in his damn logs or whatever excuses he got for everything, since he would easily modify those.
If the only issue was Danny, im sure everyone of us could just easy massacre his ass back to lvl 50.

And thats the truth.
Now some mod gogo delete this messege since its obviously very negative and probably violate against 100 stupid rules of this forums which doesnt allow anything anymore.

Most people is quitting since Eliteots is a douchebag and dont care about what the players on the server really wants.
Eliteots has no reliability since hes just another copy of Realsoft, even if hes not the same person as he claims.
I dont care what says in his damn logs or whatever excuses he got for everything, since he would easily modify those.
If the only issue was Danny, im sure everyone of us could just easy massacre his ass back to lvl 50.

And thats the truth.
Now some mod gogo delete this messege since its obviously very negative and probably violate against 100 stupid rules of this forums which doesnt allow anything anymore.

mro bad u

Eliteots, man please.. Why are ALL of your responses so immature? You act like you're some 15 year old kid, TOPS.
If you just keep the server the way it is, and people are really wanting a chance just ignore them or be neutral. Don't get personal lol, for real..
Don't make stupid jokes either, be serious & professional if u ever planning on becoming big.

Its a shame to see such a big name in the ots, behaving this way :/

Downtime, by Admin Erik, 26th September 2011 20:16
I were working today with a few different computers and when I were done, I was going to shut them down.
And I by mistake mistook EliteOTs machine for another one.

So the server was closed off and I didn't noted that at first.
I'm sorry for this.
@latest news.
PROTEK OT ;]

yeah you just believed blind what ppl told you that i am forcing them to kill me, but srsly 3 of my 5 deaths i didnt even atk them or heal myself, i just wanted to get the stuff i dropped in my ph depot (cause i was afraid to lose it when i die) and when i finally got it they killed me another time (not healing not atking them)

and who says that i am not playing anymore? oO i just enjoy a nice nonpvp day :D

"yeah you just believed blind what ppl told you " SMELLS really, really like my (and some other guys who where playing with me) problems on mestera.

erik said that it will host 2 servers 7.4 and 7.72 so why the 7.72 is off? I need talk with Erik ;/

Back