• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

Get a life already Pandera, everyone except you and 2 other guys KNOW I'm not realsoft, so just get over it already and go back to your server.
And the only reason people DDos me is because they're retarded morons with nothing else than foolish way to think that DDos will solve anything.

If you can't stand me in the forum then just click the ignore button already.
Thank you very much for a post without worth and now go back to your threads and troll yourself there if you will.
Was currently unaware of the ignore button. I'll look into it.

Guyz come play this great server! Im lvl 50 now so if You need some help in the begining just write to me, Da Hool ingame :)
Its not so hard to get lvl, and not so easy tho. We need You players! Come on!

Error after typing in the Email+code :p

Cannot load xxxx.php

Then if i try again i get "XXXX mail is already in use"

Error after typing in the Email+code :p

Cannot load xxxx.php

Then if i try again i get "XXXX mail is already in use"

Haven't note that, thanks for telling me, I'll check it =)
If the email already are in use, maybe your acc info were sent to your email, check it

Send you acc by PM.

Something about Linux doesn't accept the current mail-server codes, so I remade the account creation temporarily till I figure out what exactly is "wrong" in the mail-server.

Just started here, So far great :p

If You like it , dont forget to tell Your friends about it. We need moar players! :)

Seems that way.. Idk why people have to attack good servers. It's such a shame. Like we enjoy the server. And people ruin it or us. They're gonna end up taking our server down.

STOP FUCKING ATTACKING SERVERS YOU NO LIFE PIECES OF SHIT!

They're jealous of how Eliteots can run a fun ot and most of those nolifers out there cant.

Yea. Any chance you know of a Vent we can use? or open one a free one? Or some type of free chat program that we can use for OTLand/Elite.

Back
Top Bottom