• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Elox OT 8.54 | Custom map |

Sounds good, can you post how many hours until release? i dont have same timezone as you :p

Edit: oh its online

Jag undrar om någon kan säga till mej hur man gör så man kan använda 8.4-8.54 servrar med xampp och phpmyadmin och sånt!!

It was very difficult at first, but after being able to afford pots after level 30 I had some fun. Only problem is that monsters like ghouls deal 75+ damage each hit, which is ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I noticed that, but on WIKI it says it does 0 - 70 melee damage. Anyway it will be lowered within a couple of seconds.

It's hard to fix cash , im lvl 63 EK and I got 5,9k cash which I must buy pots for now :<

Neon, as a old member. Releasing the mini-map would be really bad because everyone thinks theres only leveling in teleports but what they don't know is that you can explore the map and find YOUR pg hunting area without anyone coming because they don't even know it exists also most of the addons quests and hidden in the map and not only in the teleport.

Who wanna help with Banshee and Necro Quest? .. Asked 30 people all are selfish bastards which dont wanna help... 20 of them didnt even answer back <.<

Edit : I did necro quest xD thx to Xertiuz Xd

Last edited:
Mind showing the minimap? :)

Might post it later, it's an old Dovux map (downloaded it for a couple of years ago)
Which I've edited a lot and added new spawns to. (Also a teleport room)
Not much to see really. :peace:

It's hard to fix cash , im lvl 63 EK and I got 5,9k cash which I must buy pots for now :<
Yeah bit hard to get cash for knights at a low level, but don't worry it gets easier!

-edit-
17:59 New record: 80 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Might post it later, it's an old Dovux map (downloaded it for a couple of years ago)

Yeah bit hard to get cash for knights at a low level, but don't worry it gets easier!

-edit-

nah already left xD since i had 0 gp and no profit at all on dragons since Dragon Hammer and Serpent sword cant be sold for much <.<

-edit-

It only gets easier when we actually can loot things from monsters, but after we run out of money we're screwed. Some more quests in spawns would be nice, nothing big but a chest with 1 item or so would help with that.

Also the Bright Sword qest should be for level 60, because a level 45 cannot solo 3 GS at the same time.

It only gets easier when we actually can loot things from monsters, but after we run out of money we're screwed. Some more quests in spawns would be nice, nothing big but a chest with 1 item or so would help with that.

Also the Bright Sword qest should be for level 60, because a level 45 cannot solo 3 GS at the same time.

You're not supposed to go alone on all quests.
POI is for level 80+, but you can't solo it! ;)

Yeah, agree some money quest here and there might be needed or such. :peace:

Seems nice but doesn't seems to be any hard quests, just that orshabaal anni.
I guess, all quests have been completed tomorrow expect orsha anni

Well, depends what you mean with hard.
If you have 100 people in a team, then nothing is hard.
There are some such as: Thunderhammer/demon legs, yalahari, demonhunter and some others.

More quests to come of course, go ahead and post a suggestion at our forum. :peace:

22:09 New record: 95 players are logged in.

Last edited:
you cant be powerful without donating... hate ots like this if there was no donations or overpowered donations, and everyone could get 2nd promo then maybe id play but this is truely a donators ot

Back