• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Enteria (v1) | based on XANTERIA | 8.60 | EVOLUTION |START 01/23/2015 19:00 CEST

Why do you ALWAYS have to create fake characters? -.-
LnX2cjP.jpg

Accounts: 21, players: 142!

Dude im not fucking going to use them this time, i will delete them all now, fuck man are you annoying cant you just LEAVE xanteria and me forever ??? I THOUGHT WE ARE DONE NOW..

There you go and NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE FOR EVER , You are just fuckking annoying and making me soo bad over all this otland !
a9vfpa7r.png

You wrote that you did overreact and now, just stop and let it have a finish dude !
I think you'r right, I got carried away by opening Xanteria, I was just trying to make Ohyeah mad no more, money has been refunded! I will work on my own evo tho ;)
I didn't want to tell you I was just making him mad, cus I saw that your still chatting with him, didn't want it to get blown away :p

PS: I also felt a little guilty for doing this XD

edit: also change your user, cause you are not "XANTERIA Ot", ok? You will never be !

Last edited by a moderator:
also change ur avatar, your done with xanteria u said.
i dont care about your premium, your just faking the identity, you rae not the one you present to be !

What does my avatar have to do w/xanteria lol also i can't change name if i dont have premium so deal with it.

Also i don't really think you will have a "stable" gameplay XD

also change ur avatar, your done with xanteria u said.
i dont care about your premium, your just faking the identity, you rae not the one you present to be !

WHERE IS THE MOVIE FOR ME, MR OHYEAH?:D

@Topic
Don't join that scammersOT, it won't be even able to play :p

Also i don't really think you will have a "stable" gameplay XD

WHERE IS THE MOVIE FOR ME, MR OHYEAH?:D

@Topic
Don't join that scammersOT, it won't be even able to play :p
It's funny how you and Xanteria OT keep saying this, I mean I guess you will attack its server which imo is just a childish~ move.
Did you even consider what will happen to those players who want to play this server?
I have seen your fights in other threads, and yes Yaze did something bad but everyone does mistakes.

It's funny how you and Xanteria OT keep saying this, I mean I guess you will attack its server which imo is just a childish~ move.
Did you even consider what will happen to those players who want to play this server?
I have seen your fights in other threads, and yes Yaze did something bad but everyone does mistakes.
And everybody faces the consequences of their mistakes.

I knew it will happen i mean i knew this both guys will ddos it again, i mean let them do it i got their ips, and niebski aka kamil lives in poland where ddos is hardly illegal ;-) i give the police 1 month and, niebski aka 10 other otland accounts will be fucked :d

I knew it will happen i mean i knew this both guys will ddos it again, i mean let them do it i got their ips, and niebski aka kamil lives in poland where ddos is hardly illegal ;-) i give the police 1 month and, niebski aka 10 other otland accounts will be fucked :d

It's just my one account I got on otland to be clear.
I never did used to ddos you or anyone else.
Check your logs, statistics in OVH (if you have one) if there's upcomming packets to your server then write bullshieeets like that about me.
I rather you to build an OT from scratch than using that files of Xanteria :) - just to be clear

And everybody faces the consequences of their mistakes.
Yes but, then again haven't you already done engouh? I mean 1st: You deleted the database. 2nd: You stole the server/datapack. 3rd: You decided to open his server I mean comeon? 4th: You attacked him when he had a server running. 5th: You simply come to his threads to just start an argument.

Last edited:
You got our ips huh, you want me to do what i did again? ;)

Again the same, thing he starts again the war and then in end he will regret it tell sorry, and at next time he will do it again..
Everyone does misstakes, and regret them.
But you do misstakes, regret them and do the same thing again, its useless to waste my time with you..
Ill report this and other topics to some moderators so they can take a look and choice what will happen, cause i did my best,
almost everyone who is interessted in playing ots , knows about this now, everyone knows the story, and everyone will build
his own opinion, many people did forget it and stopped to hate cause it was useless, and u keep it, do it ,
and "you got our ips huh, you want me to do what i did again" you cant threath me you are only 15 years old im far older..
Do what you like to, i will not ask you to stop , i did it many times didnt worked with you so keep it.
If my REP or your REP in otland and in all ots story will go down, we will see ;)

I will not reply, to any of you and Kamils comments, btw. kamil login skype ;) and take ur movie, i cant wait for the moment.

Last time when i started xanteria alone without u because u deleted database i was going to buy 2 days of adversitment in otservlist, Countdown for many euros, but you make me stop doing it cause you cant stop fight like a kid.. Kamil the one who is "21 " years old, is listening to you and ddosing the server , i got emails from OVH where it says "detected attack on ip 91..." kamil says its only "ingame bugs" from my scripts but heres a screenshot of the emails if you still believe this 2 guys instead of me, while everything is clear to understand whats going on .
ujzdudbh.png

this emails are for sure fake right kamil, you only made my server lagg by ingame trash bugs ..

Clearly you don't know OVH, high cpu usage = ddos for them, so they email you when there is high cpu usage & when it stops they send you another email....

And yes before you ask, a bug ingame can cause high cpu usage.
Also, the ip shown is your dedicated server's ip if you haven't noticed.

Back