• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Enteria (v1) | based on XANTERIA | 8.60 | EVOLUTION |START 01/23/2015 19:00 CEST

a9m4vqhw.png

This is how you can get 300 free points at start of Enteria !

Follow this easy steps and get free 300 points !

Like this facebook fanpage of us,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohyeahs-OTS/255159094555289
Send the page a message with your character name.

after doing this, post your character name aswell here
(http://otland.net/threads/sweden-en...evolution-start-01-23-2015-19-00-cest.227431/)
in this topic, and you
will get 300 free points at the start !

example:
Created my account. Character name: xxx​

Wow that facebook page reminds me of your old ots, back then when everything was perfect lol
I hope you don't get carried away with money this time, you got potential :)

Why did you write v1 in topic that just makes the server suspicious as fk, gl anyway

Wow that facebook page reminds me of your old ots, back then when everything was perfect lol
I hope you don't get carried away with money this time, you got potential :)

To bad, i did trust you and that was the biggest misstake i could do, now everything is gone, xanteria is killed.
It could have up to 150 + players, that would beat all xanterias that exists, and xanteria would write a big history, you did destroy it , i hope you will regreet it forever, cause you was one guy
who was a part of xanteria community since it exist..

I don't regret destroying it, i just feel nostalgic towards the old successful ones...

Yes ours was successful until you did your mistake & i had to make it fail cus me helping then you taking everything and removing me isn't cool right? :p

I warned you alot tho, i even waited for you because you were my friend & i didn't want to lose you over a server so really i did my part, you were just too stupid to see that i did.

"i warned you alot tho" you act so big dude, while u are none for me ..

You flipped things around here, YOU are nothing to me... I always had access to your dedicated servers back in 2012, when u had root/root as password when you hosted swev... And when you had your other one (J~) in xanteria (not to mention dro~30)...
I am alot smarter than you think i am, i just never did anything bad because honestly you were like my brother on the internet. I never expected you to thief me, always stood up for you...

You don't know what I do mate, i showed you how i get access to your paypal & facebook if i want, i can still do it but it's useless now anyway since I am not so low to steal some euros from you...

You crossed the line, i thought you were mature now since you are "19" years old but you clearly don't think alot, you thought I was weak & treated me like shit for your inability to script & i didn't react since I know my reaction will kill your little internet life... And i know you will not succeed in your ots because everyone knows that you are a scammer, if you scammed your "best friend" as you said then you will scam your players too for sure :)

Please continue your trials to make yourself look better cus it's proving to my friends how low you will go for money & honestly it's quite fun to watch lol

you are the best in writing storys, and convice people to believe you everything u say..

dude for me its gone ,can u just stop write here? its all i want, nothing else.

Ok... Lets see how much your server will stand for, will kill it just like Xanteria ;)

Heres an example:

21-year-old Gareth Crosskey of the U.K. has been sentenced to 12 months in jail for illegally accessing a Facebook account belonging to an unidentified individual in the U.S. The Brit was accused of hacking into the American's Facebook account on January 12, 2011. The nature of the relationship between the two is unknown.

Sorry, we went to police me and my school linux teacher and , they told us to wait with this all, causs the status against niebski and power is still pending. I should ignore all posts and replies of them. So we maybe will be back in the future , but iam also not sure about this.

Oh well a sad end for Xanteria < 3 Soon publishing a Goodbye Video with some material I got from last launch.
Btw. Old Xanterias record was far over 150 :)

Thats soo sad =/ Really sucks to here guys! You don't have any trusted hosters? Or know anyone else reliable to help you host?!

I have a host myself and i can buy 10 more but i dont want to open it now anymore because i got this sayin by the police of germany

i cant charge the page D: i'm on xanteria my character name is Bella Roleow please tell me how can i enter :c

Back