• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EQUILIA | 8.60 | Advanced Tibia Server | 4500 + registered accounts| PvP-E & RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you see there is lots of people who sees the server for what it is, a great and unique server. If you don't have anything important / good to say just keep it for yourself. No one likes you haters! xD......

Well as you see there is lots of people who sees the server for what it is, a great and unique server. If you don't have anything important / good to say just keep it for yourself. No one likes you haters! xD......
Both members got 1 post, wouldn't be surprised if it was you who created two accounts and replied.
Either way, i'm not a hater i'm just telling you straight i strongly believe this server is for cash... and also unfair for those who can't pay their way up.
If you counter my words, of course i have to respond to the bullshit that i hear.

I played the server when it was Carloria, Heroland, and Frozeria, he would always reset like every 2 weeks after there was like 50ish players. He's just an ignorant moneywhore..

Benna
Both members got 1 post, wouldn't be surprised if it was you who created two accounts and replied.
Lol you think he made this in 2009 just to make fake support for his server in 2015? and what u say 1 post? lol btw u seem to care so much about this server? why even waste time flaming rofl i guess maybe u played it and it didnt go well for you and u kinda raged ? :( am i wrong? :D

And about the reset idk bout other but i like it cuz all evos in 8.6 loose players after couple of weeks thats a known fact. most ppl actually want him to reset when its dead then u come back with ur eq still and u can make all mission again and get more points + more players for war

Benna
Lol you think he made this in 2009 just to make fake support for his server in 2015? and what u say 1 post? lol btw u seem to care so much about this server? why even waste time flaming rofl i guess maybe u played it and it didnt go well for you and u kinda raged ? :( am i wrong? :D

And about the reset idk bout other but i like it cuz all evos in 8.6 loose players after couple of weeks thats a known fact. most ppl actually want him to reset when its dead then u come back with ur eq still and u can make all mission again and get more points + more players for war
Yes, you are wrong.

so you didnt play, that means u havnt even tryed it maybe u should shut ur mouth then ? :D

Benna , why are complaining here about the server? just log in and you see

thumps down about rules and punishment in this server ..... really im disappointed

thumps down about rules and punishment in this server ..... really im disappointed
Ur kidding me right? Your dissapointed cause instead of giving a few players a ban
stop spoofing
There is no spoofing thats not spoofing they are acctually players who uses mc to pot them self.

outfit.php
Mr Refiller 20 Druid
outfit.php
Miss Refiller 20 Druid
outfit.php
Lady Refiller 20 Druid
outfit.php
Herr Refiller 20 Druid
outfit.php
Kamomana 20 Knight
outfit.php
Tjo Man 20 Knight
outfit.php
Asdasdasdad 20 Knight
outfit.php
Asdasdaqweqwe 20 Knight
outfit.php
Hehehehe 20 Knight

Same items at sms shop, same website,same god char names. Not the same? Haha nice JOKE!

Same items at sms shop, same website,same god char names. Not the same? Haha nice JOKE!
Its acctually not the same god name ? and its not the same server as mine. For sure not my server cause im the only one who got the map of Equilia..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back