• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EQUILIA | 8.60 | Advanced Tibia Server | 4500 + registered accounts| PvP-E & RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you change the server location on otservlist.org every couple days?

Obviously you're not moving server locations every 2 days..

Money money, This guy likes money and try to get new players from every country by doing this...

Money money, This guy likes money and try to get new players from every country by doing this...
Just cause im trying to get players that means that im just trying to get money? stop accusing me for things that aint true.

Well what ever you say about that its only smart since on the nights brs / american ppl are online. I'm just trying to make it more fun for all players cause if theres more players on the server its gets funnier pretty easy to understand right?..... Also the server i hosted in france they dont have any "france" catagory on otservlist. So seriously can people just stop hating cause ur getting no where in your life by just complaining....

Last edited by a moderator:
bump!

I'm not accusing you of anything here, but I think all the accusations has a lot todo with you resetting the server very often and changing name frequently.
I dont reset my server. I reborn it so the people who donated doesnt play on a server with 20 players. So the reason why im reborning is not to get money cause if i would want money i would just clean all items and let people donate again. People who donated on all my OTs even the first one i ever started they still get points if they have valid proof of earlier donation. For the warmonia you can see for your self if you donate there. I don't get the money its another guy (Alan zangana) if you donate on equilia i get the money (Sebastian Rasmusson) so i dont know why people is blaming me for selling a website + some other stuff to a friend of mine.

Both members got 1 post, wouldn't be surprised if it was you who created two accounts and replied.
Either way, i'm not a hater i'm just telling you straight i strongly believe this server is for cash... and also unfair for those who can't pay their way up.
If you counter my words, of course i have to respond to the bullshit that i hear.
Well benna seriously you have to grow up. Do you think shadowcores made their server for fun? Do you think OTservlis.org is up cause they support tibia? Are you kidding me ur complaining about non sense. Every open tibia server thats open right now haven't launched an update on several months / years. Im updating frequently cause i like working with RME and so on... Every OT is made for money if you haven't figured out that yet your just retarded sorry that i opened your eyes for you but some one had to do it.....

Same items at sms shop, same website,same god char names. Not the same? Haha nice JOKE!
Same name same website i explained this several time i've sold work to this guys who owns warmonia.net Im not the head owner we are "partners" whats the problem?

Same name same website i explained this several time i've sold work to this guys who owns warmonia.net Im not the head owner we are "partners" whats the problem?

How about you dont double post, you make yourself look stupid

Well benna seriously you have to grow up. Do you think shadowcores made their server for fun? Do you think OTservlis.org is up cause they support tibia? Are you kidding me ur complaining about non sense. Every open tibia server thats open right now haven't launched an update on several months / years. Im updating frequently cause i like working with RME and so on... Every OT is made for money if you haven't figured out that yet your just retarded sorry that i opened your eyes for you but some one had to do it.....
Man. Could you please delete your server files?
1. Shadowcores is not made for money i bet Mark has a work.
2. Otservlist.org supports Open Tibia. It's not cheap hosting a server like that. So i understand xinn have added highlight and comming soon. So please stfu. : )

This guy has no idea how rules work. >.<

I made a tiny little mistake.... Sorry mr perfect, wont happend again? haha.....

Hasn't this server been reset and given a countdown like 3 times in the past 1-3 months?
What's up with that lol.
I wouldn't say 3 time in 1-3 months but 2 times in 3 months with countdown.
Reason is to bring the server intrest up.

No offense, but the 'free donations' are way too overpowered. gg

Edit; After playing a couple hours, This isn't that great of an OT to even be worth donating to..Must be why they're free.

Last edited:
JAJA always cry about donations + resets here on otland

this is just some standard evo server, its nice to play for some days and especially after resets and always decent amount of players because this guy actually uses money to adveritse on otservlist
maybe if the donates were shittier he wouldnt make enough money to advertise it every reset, and we would have some another garbo evo with 20players that wouldn't be worth playing on at all

this is just some standard evo server, its nice to play for some days and especially after resets and always decent amount of players because this guy actually uses money to adveritse on otservlist
maybe if the donates were shittier he wouldnt make enough money to advertise it every reset, and we would have some another garbo evo with 20players that wouldn't be worth playing on at all
Yeah man thank you.. Finally a guy who understands how it works !!! Been waiting for this moment for a long time.... :D thanks m8 you made my day brighter ! :)

Yeah man thank you.. Finally a guy who understands how it works !!! Been waiting for this moment for a long time.... :D thanks m8 you made my day brighter ! :)

What happened? 155 past week to 35 in 3 hours?

bump!
?

You opened my eyes? Made my day :)
Calling someone retard over the net is so fucking hilarious. People never tend to understand the contradiction.

And no, people don't make otservers solely for money, they do it because for the fun / people that wants to have fun and money. But you sir, is doing this only for money.
Won't reply here anymore, this thread has become to big for such a shitty server with shitty staff.

It's a shitty OT, end of story.

I see equilia on the countdown already, less than a month later, dam. Wonder if it'll get as many suckers again

I'm not same person as vingo ban me if you want for spamming i'm don't even work with ots anymore peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back