• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Euphoria (REOPEN), PVPe EDITED EVO [8.6] 24/7 DEDICATED! SUNDAY 18.00

People having problem logging in should try to create a new account, or contact me.

Making a restart, hopefully it will resolve the login troubles some players are experiencing!

If anyone still got problems, please contact me via PM and ill fix it!

Imma try this shit out yoooooo Amoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz server gotta be good :3

- - - Updated - - -

Dude seriously increase the skillrate for EKs, dunno how it is for RPs but im lvl 124 ek and i got 50 skills.. ._. its really slow dont wanna skilla ll day long,should be fast until atleast 70-80

Stop playing real-map , just this server! I promise that you will like it :) <3

when u exit on trainers it stop attacking =/

00:07 You see an annihilation bear.

but i only get a empty present from the box

Last edited:
I honestly had a good impression of this OT when i first saw it, but now that i've played it for a lil while, its boring and bugged lol
Pvp aint nothing here, since its all pretty much ue ue ue, not to mention that the push is fucked up.. Normally taking approx 1.5 secs, on this ot 3 secs
Tons of useless quests, like wtf?? Why only an 1 ml spellbook lol there are over 30 quests approx, and 25 of them are pretty much completely useless

Plate set, blue legs, mastermind shield, demon helmet, crossbow + bolt, firesword/axe, crown set..? seriously this is just a small portion of the quests

and ofcourse the lack of players ;p

Server is not made for quest items with +300 mlvl.
Did you try the SD rune? It pertty much hit as much as the UE (but without the mana cost...?), and if people are spamming UE, well is that my fault then? They lose alot of mana playing with that kind of style.
I Dont see how the items are useless for lower levels, and I guess you didnt even check the higher level quests.
Bugged? Mind telling me what? Or is that just a word you use generaly?
And I honestly dont see how your comment would attract more players.

Its just the truth man, within the time you cast 1 ue, you're able to cast 2 gmps (350mp) and by bugged i refer to what i said earlier, the 'bugged' push and little bugs such as anni present not having any reward in it aka teddy

Back