• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Euphoria (REOPEN), PVPe EDITED EVO [8.6] 24/7 DEDICATED! SUNDAY 18.00

Its just the truth man, within the time you cast 1 ue, you're able to cast 2 gmps (350mp) and by bugged i refer to what i said earlier, the 'bugged' push and little bugs such as anni present not having any reward in it aka teddy

Its not a real-map, you do have that in mind right?

Anyways, ill look into the push thing and the teddy should be fixed at next restart.

when u exit on trainers it stop attacking =/

00:07 You see an annihilation bear.

but i only get a empty present from the box

as u ignored it ima repost it

edit: my name is minti

Last edited:
as u ignored it ima repost it

I Didnt, ive already fixed the chest. But you should tell me your in-game name so I could give you the bear.

Also, you cannot exit at trainers since its illegal.

Heya. How is the damage and heal system here? Are you able to solo another mage in same level or can they just pump manas like every other evo ot?

Heya. How is the damage and heal system here? Are you able to solo another mage in same level or can they just pump manas like every other evo ot?

Go online and find out? No you cant solo 1 mage on the same level with another mage on same level.

I see no reason downloading the programs to get online, advance to a certain level and then try for myself when I can just use the forum and ask. <_<

Whats the matter?
Nothing specifically, it's just... not fun. It's like the server was made purely for money and it really shows, what with the huge amount of overpowered items sold on the donation page, and the fact that there's almost nothing custom in the server. Look at the "features" you mentioned: 90% of them aren't even features, almost every server has them. Practically the only features that the server has is the "unique" event system (don't know what's so unique about it) and the "ALOT of custom teleports, monsters, items... etc" (???) and even then a huge amount of servers already have that and much better than in this server. I really don't know why anyone would play this server.

Nothing specifically, it's just... not fun. It's like the server was made purely for money and it really shows, what with the huge amount of overpowered items sold on the donation page, and the fact that there's almost nothing custom in the server. Look at the "features" you mentioned: 90% of them aren't even features, almost every server has them. Practically the only features that the server has is the "unique" event system (don't know what's so unique about it) and the "ALOT of custom teleports, monsters, items... etc" (???) and even then a huge amount of servers already have that and much better than in this server. I really don't know why anyone would play this server.

Noone even reached levels enough to make a statment about the features or systems.

Donations overpowered? Sure, bcz you didnt even see the items obtainable from quests then I guess. They are all very simulair to the ones you can buy from the shop, and fyi, ive only had one donation so far. Made out of money? Guess it would be closed already then. Would I even make quests where you can obtain (almost donation items from) and adding golden nuggets to the server if i wanted to profit from it? Not rly, no.

- - - Updated - - -

I see no reason downloading the programs to get online, advance to a certain level and then try for myself when I can just use the forum and ask. <_<

Think I already answered your question.

Actually, since it doesn't have 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x exp, I think I'll give it a shot :p

after playing for a while it look's like another more evo... for a "reopen" and "passed test server phase" it's kinda dissapointing at me.

Played, found it boring, got to lvl 178~ or something,

also im not the only one with walking lag, asked around and some other experienced it, I only got it here, really annoying.

agree with minti ^

Too bad you dont like it. What is the parts you dont like? Leveling to 170 here takes 30 mins~ tops. What would you like to see, that you miss now?
Please give me feedback on what you want to have added/improved instead of just telling me its boring.

Anyways, another event upcoming.

The Euphoria boss has awaken, and only the most powerfull team can slay it, with good team coordination. The boss can spawn at any time, and then a teleport will be opened in temple, and then its up to you to slay it. You can see some loot examples on one of the pictures, and yes, it includes all donation items and other rares.

Good idea having donation items as loot in a really hard boss. Keep it rare tho, so it's hard to get and people actually keep donating.

I played and thought it was boring because it didn't have anything new. It's essentially an evo server that's been tweaked a little bit and spit out to look new. If you could add scrips to weapons or do something interesting, it'd would nice. But as it is, it's just another generic server.

Noone even reached levels enough to make a statment about the features or systems. Donations overpowered? Sure, bcz you didnt even see the items obtainable from quests then I guess. They are all very simulair to the ones you can buy from the shop, and fyi, ive only had one donation so far. Made out of money? Guess it would be closed already then. Would I even make quests where you can obtain (almost donation items from) and adding golden nuggets to the server if i wanted to profit from it? Not rly, no.

Actually yes, who cares if people can get donation items by playing? People will still donate because it takes a lot of time to get donation items ingame. It's obvious that you're doing it just for money and not because you enjoy it. As people have already said the server is very boring and there's literally nothing new. I don't see why anyone would play this.

@ up
TBH i dont get ya.. If you dont like the ot, dont waste your time on forum post,
as long as you dont give any feedback its kinda useless to post...

And why he wanna make this ot for money??
You can get nuggets, you can kill the boss, quest items are similar to the donation items (ofc the donation gives a bit more of advance). So most of your statements are completely bullshit..

Go write a feedback about the ot instead of saying 5 times its for MONEYYYYY

Leart, maybe you don't understand the concept of a community or a forum. But a forum and a community usually want to express their opinions to inform others why something is or isn't good.

feed·back/ˈfēdˌbak/
Noun:
Information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement.

It is feedback, just not what you want to read.

Back