• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] evo-Online.eu - The European Evolution | 8.6 | PVP-E | War System | MOUNTS

Your events is bugged. My friend can't play becouse of paralyzed and when he die he can't get back to temple untill wait the counting seconds.

Patch 0.2b

Less and less bugs are getting reported, I hope that's a good sign!

- Patch 0.2b:
• If you are under level 5000 you won't lose any EQ, skills or level!
• Phentoms Old Wand Quest is now fixed and you are able to take your reward.
• Training Room has been made bigger and better.

- In Next Update:
• More events will be added, such as Zombie Hour and Last Man Standing.
• A event pages will be added to our site, you can see the highscore of each event.
• Balancing items and vocations.
• More suggestions?!

Lols I just laugh at this noob servers.

anyway, you only got 1 MOUNT, and that mount was bough from Moist giraffe, and moist Giraffe stole it
noobers PLxzorz

exori gran hits more than the knights "new spell" they get at level 12000 .. please fix it, mages "new spells" 1 hit all monsters..

exori gran hits more than the knights "new spell" they get at level 12000 .. please fix it, mages "new spells" 1 hit all monsters..

Hello!

Thanks you for helping us out. We are currently working on balancing spells, weapons and vocations.

From the beginning it was very borring cuz i never played high exp ots like this, but when i played like 2-3 days it became so cool lol now i cant even leave the fucking ot! Bilmattan well done.

If anyone needs help in-game msg iridia!

From the beginning it was very borring cuz i never played high exp ots like this, but when i played like 2-3 days it became so cool lol now i cant even leave the fucking ot! Bilmattan well done.

If anyone needs help in-game msg iridia!

Hehe, thanks :)

otle.png

Helping noobs xD.

53 Nice Bilmattan , Nice serv

Merry Christmas & Happy new year!

Thanks and to you to!

The server still grows, 57 players is the highest now :) and a huge update is near. Futher information will be posted later.!

Marry Christmas!

Finally the awaited update is here!

- Patch 1.0:
• Added PayPal as a payment option
• Added and removed spells and runes, I also higher and lower the damage/healing
• Change weapons attack and defense.
• Some items name has been changed, such as Admin items. The new name is Evo's items.
• The gift shop items is edited, you can now still play without donating!
• Added 4 new monster to Hunting TPs.
• All houses shall now work proper.

Ok cool!!! now the sword doesnt one hit people so now we can have fair ob's :D

Back