• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Extinct 7.4 War

If you suspects botters cam them because i cant just ban people without a good reason, AND a good reason means proof on cam not ss or anything.

Hey there Mr Zackery.

The customized Greenshore map seems well, though there are a few bugs:
a) There is a bug in sewers on -2 floor. If you go down the sewer at the north side on -1 floor you get stuck on the earth where nobody can SD you, yet you still can. You can get out of it but still its bug abusing.
b) On the open area west from Greenshore there is a mountain with no upper floor and a ramp which you can not get up. If you stand on the ramp nobody can SD you and you must get pushed to get hit.

Moreover I'd like to add a few suggestions to the owner of the server.

a) There are way too many sewer grates at the main street, delete a few of them if possible. Everyone is jumping down on a easy way to escape.
b) There is not enough open space on the west side of the map. We were fighting a 4 vs 4 and the map was too small that we could get boxed every time. My suggestion is to add on the useless south side of Greenshore a big desert or more open space to fight open battles properly. Map is way too small when there is 15-20 people online.
c) You could add an annihilator quest with weaker monsters, banshee quest or any customized quest. Some people like who are from America there are times where there is barely people online so with a small team we can try to solve quests just for fun and get a better equipment.

Thank you for reading.

turn it on, wanna kick some asses after my retired time:)

- - - Updated - - -

turn it on, wanna kick some asses after my retired time:)

tampon isn't online anymore.. so.. u can't kick any ass at this particular moment

dear zackey
need server online
for training in pvp
will back soon im missing you
tuyrs tos

It should work now, try again

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if it works

- - - Updated - - -

SERVER IS ONLINE

Back