• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Gallowgard - 10.98

You cant sell alot of items, like steel boots and other stuff. Also really needs a creature product buyer, if there is one, I havent found it.

Main issue with the server is most spawns are just to small and the top 3 high levels are botters.

What makes you think that the 3 high levels are botters? ._.

You cant sell alot of items, like steel boots and other stuff. Also really needs a creature product buyer, if there is one, I havent found it.

Main issue with the server is most spawns are just to small and the top 3 high levels are botters.
You can sell steel boots and creature products.

Last edited:
bump
~~
8ZSU0Cs.png

HEY, COME PLAY!
this otserver is FULL RPG, then we need team to do quests.
WE NEED MAGES TO DMG BOSSES!!!!
COME ON, WE HELP IN THE START OF YOUR ADVENTURE!

Hangin' out with the chicks.
vJeDi5V.png

please tell me that bird on the roof is not a custom sprite..

same with the smoke in far south east corner?

ids please? anyone? ;) ;)

and to be on topic ( sorry for stealing the thread ) but the server looks great!

please tell me that bird on the roof is not a custom sprite..

same with the smoke in far south east corner?

ids please? anyone? ;) ;)

and to be on topic ( sorry for stealing the thread ) but the server looks great!
Pigeon ID: 19625
Steam IDs: 9331 - 9332 & 9341 - 9342

Both can be found in Roofs section in RAW using my RME modification. shameless plug no care

Back