• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Sweden} - {GameFate} - {8.60} - {Evolution} OPENING 2012-07-31 18:40- {PvP Enforce}

Will you try it?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GameFate
The new revolution of evolutions

Opens 2012 - 07 - 31 | 18:40

QD6iuRJ.png

Important information
IP: GameFate.Hopto_Org
Client version: 8.60
Port number: 7171
Map: Evo/Custom
Name: GameFate
Runes: Infinite
Ammo: Infinite
Hunts&Quests: Teleports
Hosted at an dedicated server

ybqg2cP.png

Map & Scripts
The server itself got many well made scripts, its hard to find quests that would work without a script or two.
The scripts isn't made to make anything hard or irritating, they're made to make the servers game play fun and good.
*The server is tested but bugs may occur, if so contact the admin*

ybqg2cP.png

Rules
Cave botting not afk will give you jail for 1 hour.
Cave botting afk will give give you ban for 3 days.

We won't care about names if they aren't offensive to our staff members.

ybqg2cP.png

Experiences
We are right now 3 gentle men developing this server, together we make fast and quick updates though no crap updates.
The server exp stage begins at: level 1 - 49 with 1340x and ends at: level 501+ with 3x.
So as you can see the server is pretty mid exp, depending on which server you compare with.

Melee: 44
Magic: 36
Loot: 3.0
Experience from players: 2.6

ybqg2cP.png

Events & Unique's
We got following:
*Bomberman*
*Pacman*
*Rush war*
*Team war*
*Zombie*
*Dungeons*
*Summon*
*Genius*
*Football*
*Snake*

*Auto food regen, no food needs to be eaten*
*Upgrade items, able to upgrade the armor at your equipment*

ybqg2cP.png

Last info
Sometime when we feel for it, like when reaching an milestone we will have premium points contests at our facebook page, so dont forget to like us:
https://www.facebook.com/GameFate

Hope your journey at GameFate will be long and memorable, the server is staying online until its death.

Some pictures at the server.

Here is a little video i've made to introduce, for some people the new way to purchase items ingame.
[video=youtube_share;EalReoo7qkY]http://youtu.be/EalReoo7qkY[/video]

Last but not least i want to thank every and each one for releasing scripts here at otland, many of those scripts i am using have been taken or based by a script from otland. People who feel hit may send me a private message to get listed here below.

Flamers, go to hell.

Last edited:
reserved for pics

Last edited:
Show us a minimap & few screenshots of the map please :)
Coming soon, reducing the size of them right now.

An minimap won't be shown, the reason for that is that i myself think that tp ots minimaps looks horrible.

Last edited:
As you probably know, I snuck on last night! (Diabolic Shaman) hah, but from what I seen it was very nice looking, VERY. Can't wait to try this, I will definitely be on. 11 hours :p

As you probably know, I snuck on last night! (Diabolic Shaman) hah, but from what I seen it was very nice looking, VERY. Can't wait to try this, I will definitely be on. 11 hours :p
Hehe, yeah i was to lazy to remove my portforwards and had to do some small tests. Thank you for your nice comment, hope many will join so we can build up this server together and not by myself.

1 hour and 24 minutes left.

you bumped the time down? awesomee, now i might be able to play before i leave to go outside! :p

Just an advise -> give some free points after reaching some lvl. would get u more players ^^

i will give it a try... seems like a really cool server

Great, hope your journey will be long and memorable :)

Just an advise -> give some free points after reaching some lvl. would get u more players ^^
I've added some special raids where you could get papers which adds you points instead. I don't like the idea with getting points by leveling, since people usually tries to bot what ever.

Will come with an update about our rules and what ideas we got so far for people that uses bot. Mc is allowed though, even our custom client got mc and can be downloaded at our webpage.

Edit: Don't forget to like our facebook page, you may get the chance to win some points at our contests: http://facebook.com/GameFate/

Last edited:
Lagg 24/7... Fishy
Yeah i have heard from some guys about that to, seems like people with a better kind of network got good ping to the server. (You no say?)
I am going to purchase an way better dedicated when i got the money for it.

Hope you keep patience and play or at least wait for our dedicated upgrade.

The community on this ot consists of random foreigners pa'ing whoever they can, whenever they can.
But on top of that the servers not bad, it has some potential to be decent but I would advise you to try and balance the vocations better since practically every player on your server is an ED.

LOL!

I cant create an Account on the homepage...

"404 Page Not Found
The page you requested was not found."

- - - Updated - - -

Okey I found a bug... If you click "create account" below the login box you get an error but If you klick at the index it works

LOL!

I cant create an Account on the homepage...

"404 Page Not Found
The page you requested was not found."

- - - Updated - - -

Okey I found a bug... If you click "create account" below the login box you get an error but If you klick at the index it works

Will fix that, thank you for the bug report.

-Server is offline for the moment, cause of uploading the files to a dedicated server-

Last edited:
How long is the server going to be offline for?
Can't connect to the website either :/

How long is the server going to be offline for?
Can't connect to the website either :/
I can't connect to the root yet, so i have to wait until i get answer from the dedicated server.

- - - Updated - - -

The server is now online again, sorry for the extreme delay.

Last edited:
Back