• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Sweden} - {GameFate} - {8.60} - {Evolution} OPENING 2012-07-31 18:40- {PvP Enforce}

Will you try it?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
I am not gonna lie, its me but be understandable, i am just extremely tired of seeing ghostOt having more players than i when he doesn't give a rats ass about his server and i am developing and sitting through nights and nights to develop, making advertisement and simply working like an idiot.

GhostOt did spoof from its very begin and is still doing it, but no one gives a shit so i have to be that one that leads his server to death. If it takes my server with it, its worth it. I have simply spent to many years as a open tibia developer to see a little boy getting so much sucess from a server he won't even care about.

Yeh your online players say 72+ and I go to online and its a picture with a bunch of names and levels, arn't you suspsoe to eb able to view the playing profiles from there? wow dude I was right your server sucks ass. LOL
My proof -- http://gamefate.hopto.org//index.php/character/online
Proof image 2 --
0F3BH9I.png

Yeh your online players say 72+ and I go to online and its a picture with a bunch of names and levels, arn't you suspsoe to eb able to view the playing profiles from there? wow dude I was right your server sucks ass. LOL
My proof -- GameFate
Proof image 2 --
0F3BH9I.png
Free bump, thanks :)

Bump again!

I got critic,

for first i was lvl 80 and hitting on frost dragon 1000, WTF is that.
I can heal and use spells too fast, litte more exhaust please,
And manarune heals 1000 ITS TOO MUCH,
Now critic for map example: snake its Hard , Medium , Easy but hard is easy and easy is hard change the talking effect.
and There is ONLY 14 quest map isin't even ready.....
So start map Quest and alot.
Now critic to Staff. i had many guestions but no one staff was online i started play 17:00-21:00 Finnish time, So please change staff to more active.
You should get more to make in servers, Hidden quest, Task, acces to other city by making something to a npc SOMETHING FUN.

again critic
if you go to zombie event, you cant get away from there
and knights are overpowered

Im currently playing this, imo its alot of fun!
Ingame Illusion/Devon.

Fun you like it!

I got critic,

for first i was lvl 80 and hitting on frost dragon 1000, WTF is that.
I can heal and use spells too fast, litte more exhaust please,
And manarune heals 1000 ITS TOO MUCH,
Now critic for map example: snake its Hard , Medium , Easy but hard is easy and easy is hard change the talking effect.
and There is ONLY 14 quest map isin't even ready.....
So start map Quest and alot.
Now critic to Staff. i had many guestions but no one staff was online i started play 17:00-21:00 Finnish time, So please change staff to more active.
You should get more to make in servers, Hidden quest, Task, acces to other city by making something to a npc SOMETHING FUN.

Thanks for the critism.
Whats your vocation when hitting the frost dragon in level 80 like that?
Snake effects was changed.
We updated with some more quests, the reason we got so few is because we are spending time to make each single quest. But actually there are some hidden quests already done from begin.
Mana rune was lowered.
Zombie event was fixed.
Knights are probably going to lose their exori slash spell to nerf them a bit.

About the staff part, its really hard to find good staff members. Still we need more but we can't just add whoever that would cause chaos. I'll see if we can get a bit more active than usually.

Regards Mjmackan

Last edited:
Mjmackan I understand you to 100% i hate this ghostot.se

He dont do anyhting about hes server. He dont care about hes ot.

the ot is just money ot.

Does it bother you that he runs his server to gain money?

It's still not a valid reason to spoof your own server just because you think it's unfair that another spoofed server has more players then your own.

IT BOTHER me that he dont do anyhting about hes ot lags kicks 24/7 and never uptate.

Just live with it, he does obviously have a server which is better & more popular than yours, if you want to beat him somehow get yourself a better server and stop that spoofing.

Does it bother you that he runs his server to gain money?

It's still not a valid reason to spoof your own server just because you think it's unfair that another spoofed server has more players then your own.
No probably it ain't a reason for the community, but its a reason for me. See that how immature as you want, i got my reason and that's enough for me.

Just live with it, he does obviously have a server which is better & more popular than yours, if you want to beat him somehow get yourself a better server and stop that spoofing.

Better and popular? The server is just a big dump of crap, any other server is more worthy to have those kind of player number than he is.

Last edited:
Cry how much you want, he got more players than you.

How about you show the minimap now.
Yeah i am going to start to cry now randomly cause a guy got more players on his server than i do. :w00t:
Let's keep it onTopic, okay?

Why so interested in the minimap, i don't get it. Its just a tp ot.

You u mad at a server that has 150 players? open a pokemon server and get that is 2 days, or more. Open a real map server and get double that in a week. Evolution aint popular as it was back in 8.0 to 8.4..

I made an acc, well not only was I the only person on for hours but I was trapped in temple cause of a pirate raid.......

Back