• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] GanzaOT | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Free points | Unique Events | START 19/01/2015 12:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The servers been closed. He's re-opening it in January. I PM'd him on facebook and that's what he told me. He will be announcing when he's reoppening it.

Why do you shutdown when you reach 60+ players in 4-5 days?.

I dont get it :s

Didn't really go well for me, Asked me to map a spawn for him. Next day, His newest Retard GM "Administrator" Banned me for using MC, Wich is legal like the real OWNER Said.

You need to learn how to be in staff, Get experienced staff members, Not retards who power abuse everything. I asked your GM How old he is and he started flaming at me in swedish language, Talk english everywhere so everyone can understand.

You fucked up your own server so fast..

5l2m7g

http://prntscr.com/5l2m7g
Yea Yea Thats all online, 1,5k Pally from sweden, Definetly NOT Admin... Seriously.. this server is Clusterfuck of failure, It was a good server untill u fucked it up

Back in the days, It was easy to get players, Like 2-3 days you had over 100+ players, But today its kinda hard to get the players you want? And you reached 60+ players in couple days, Then give the player the respect they deserve & thank them for playing your server.

Best regards,
LuckyM

Welcome back Ganza-OT Players!
SERVER ONLINE!

Welcome back Ganza-OT Players!
SERVER ONLINE!
New server already? What happened to the server you announced yesterday?

Didn't even last 3 days, my predictions were wrong :[

Thanks for your comment about Supera. Supera and Ganza is not same server.
You don't say?
You are the most inconsistent server owner i've ever seen, im suprised people even bother signing up to your servers.
I would never set my foot on any project you've been even remotely close to.

Good luck.

You don't say?
You are the most inconsistent server owner i've ever seen, im suprised people even bother signing up to your servers.
I would never set my foot on any project you've been even remotely close to.

Good luck.
I understand your problem. haters gone hate. thanks mate! ;)

Sorry for the downtime. we have some problems to fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back