• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] GanzaOT | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Free points | Unique Events | START 19/01/2015 12:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have big problem i know ;)
"you have big problem i know" what the hell is that PLEASE learn some english before you talk, ffs I hate kids like you go to school and learn something,

Report If You Want Who Care I Already Send Thread To @Ninja Before 1 Days Age That you Have Scammed My Server Before I Come This Thread And Talk Here
Enjoy With Ur Report Scammer !!

You tell me not to cry, but you are crying like a little kid here ?
and stop use a big letter at every word u write it looks so noobish

And this isn´t even the real ganza you shuld mention that

Comon Hard We aRe Belive That Ur Scammer And Always Steal Other Players To Get Map You Are A Big Scammer And U Only Post Hoster ! Searching For Map And Sell Dedic And Host and u got no host and no dedic That's why u steal us? :)

"you have big problem i know" what the hell is that PLEASE learn some english before you talk, ffs I hate kids like you go to school and learn something,
and you go to school and learn what scammer is ;)

Comon Hard We aRe Belive That Ur Scammer And Always Steal Other Players To Get Map You Are A Big Scammer And U Only Post Hoster ! Searching For Map And Sell Dedic And Host and u got no host and no dedic That's why u steal us? :)
AND YOU!? YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL SEND THE REAL MASIYAH REAL MAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
go fuck @Whyyoucare

ehhh i just Tell All that he scammer No More :)

Yaze, I got nothing against you but you should not talk right now, we all know what your history is

Really since Otland became fame, and everyone who plays ots, all players almost got a account on otland , and they are hating everyone ..
When OTland wasnt that big community it was quiet better and , so much easier, but now its bunch of people who hates and wish everyone bad luck with the server,
trying to get his thread down, attack his server , make everyone hate him, this is so fucking sad.. i miss the times when otland community was so helpfull and nice to each other..

Really since Otland became fame, and everyone who plays ots, all players almost got a account on otland , and they are hating everyone ..
When OTland wasnt that big community it was quiet better and , so much easier, but now its bunch of people who hates and wish everyone bad luck with the server,
trying to get his thread down, attack his server , make everyone hate him, this is so fucking sad.. i miss the times when otland community was so helpfull and nice to each other..
you are good mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom