• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Goblinsfoe's Server custom/8.6

What do you think about this server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sending everything to the hoster again, hopefully it works this time, otherwise I need to delay the start of the server until tomorrow. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Since I've no idea why the homepage just stopped working.

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's online!

the webpage is online but i cant enter to server

edit*
online now

u should just remjove the first city because u looosing 2 much players

edit*

u should change the muted thing, i got muted for like 3 min

Last edited:
If we get enough player maybe a second server will be started.

Or maybe an RPG server you never know. ;)

I've been walknig around in the woods for about 20 minutes now, finding secret deers. no sign of Karl. I've peeled and eaten 2 oranges while walking aroudn this island.. Pretty boring so far :D

Edit: suggestion:

Whoever maped and put the karl npc out, make a lvl 1 and explore whole island.

Edit2:
I like the idea of the "foreplay" but I think the map is too big, one can't afford to miss out any black areas when searching because It'd be a pain to not find karl and have to b back to some corner of an island.

Edit3: Alternativly put Karl close to water, or close to town, and make a hint such as "He should be nearby" or "he's probably out fishing at the water surrounding this island"

edit4:
It's been 40 minutes now, and I explored half of what I think if the left part of this enormous island. There's no hint of civilazation or this Karl dude. and I can't be arsed to walk another 40 min to explore the rest.

+ Nice, huge starter island! Very nice datails etc.
+ I never played an ot with all the nice extra stats on the items, it's cool it says "legendary" when something nice drops. (I like the smalls things in an ot)

- I played 40 minutes and all I've encountered is Adam who doesen't like me, and 100 "secret" deers. Really secret. You should name Karl secret instead

Bug reports:
Adam is talking to me as |PLAYERNAME| check that script :)

Last edited:
Karl is in the city, where you start, the island is only big due to that the server can take many players :p

Thanks for the bug report, I knew about it since another player told me as well. Head for the starting city, Karl is there, in the other house, not in Adam's house.
Try to search there! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I would never have that patience to search Karl all over the Island. I won't make it that hard in the starter area, If it was like that no players should play on my server :p

is it possible to remove the mute :p just got lvl 8 and i'm muted but dont know why , pretty boring if u are 80 sec muted xD

Ther eis a sign to the west that "indicates" that Karl is outside the village. Why would isearch inside ? >.<

ya, got me kicked aswell, and cant log the webiste seems to be off aswell, waiting for it to launch

Seems like the server crashed, we're working to get it up again. It will soon be online.
Swiff ,I've looked up the sign. It will be changed into not pointing towards the west. I'm sorry for that incident.

- - - Updated - - -

Server ONLINE again! :)

i know a bug in your ot that crashes the server -> donation shop
some items just cost 1 gold, as soon as you try to buy them the server crashes (rich items donation sd etc) just accidently crashed it lol

Back