• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Goblinsfoe's Server custom/8.6

What do you think about this server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
knight cant do shyt tbh, they got 1 hitted everytime, when they cant kill something with 1 hit, they are screwed

We've also been suffering from randomly crashes during the last hours. Hopefully that problem is fixed now.

We're sorry for this incident.

Server crash again. Anyhow here's some feedback:

There's a good amount of quests and custom monsters as I see. i haven't played any prestige/rebirth OT before so I have yet to experience the repetetive hunting. Right now I'm flying through the spawns advancing quite fast from one spawn to the next. I'm having trouble finding items to sell, but I guess that might pick up as I get higher level, also, a too easy-giving money is not what I like in an OT anyways.

I'll be giving more feedback as I play

Thanks for your feedback.
While you're higher lvls you will be able to get money much fast. Though I won't reveal where. Since people need to explore themselves through the lands.
I've made it, so it should be some challenge to play. Like all monsters are more difficult.

However, there are something that's disturbing the server, which forces it to crash. We've found several bugs today, while we have been looking for the reason to this problem. And every time we found an error/bug we thought/hoped that it was might the problem which forced the server to crash. But it seems like we've failed to repair this error.

If you're experienced that the server crashes while you've done something special. Like, walked on a special tile, made any spell or anything. Feel free to share your knowledge about that. It would probably be the reason why the server is crashing randomly. The same goes for if you seen someone do something just before a server crash. I know we had problems in one NPC yesterday, when players tried to buy things, but didn't have enough money they forced the server to crash. Maybe you've done the same thing on another NPC?

P.s As soon as we've found the solution to why the server crashes randomly, we guarantee nearly 100% up-time. We'll always need to have some downtime, up to 1% for adding new things, upgrading the server into new levels of fun.

Kind Regards,
Goblinsfoe's Team.

Server crash again.

By the way, I seen people getting frustrated over the "muted" thingy. It is very annyoing. Unless you're inexperienced using a keyboard, which almost noone is today, you will always get muted after visiting an npc or talked some to another player.

tip: get an otrestarter

- - - Updated - - -

egyptian mummy: 08:33 You see a rahemos.
betrayed amster: 08:33 You see a betrayed wraith.

change the name in monsters folder /data/monsters egyptian mummy.xml and betrayed master.xml top of file is "name" and "onlook"

- - - Updated - - -

I got stuck i negyptian mummy spawn. just southeast from the starting place I fell down a level and got stuck in the mountain. check map editor for yellow dots in this area and remove them...

- - - Updated - - -

Crashed again, I was spamming spell "dead neo" but is has exhaust so, doubt it was the reason it crashed. Also was just killing Freaks in their spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Crashed. this time it was when I wrote !buffary

Last edited:
@ Swiff

An OTrestarter won't help in this case since we have not disabled the Windows Error Report window.

For some news later this week we will change the IP to www.goblinsfoe.com

We also have established a live support where you can speak to and Admin or GM outside of the game.

For this you will need a working microphone and Teamspeak3 as you probably have guessed we give live support on the Teamspeak as well as we have public rooms where you can speak with your friends.

Later we will also get custom E-mails for all Admins and Gamemasters in which you can contact them on that one.

Best Regards,
Kyoshiro Hoster of Goblinsfoe.

Last edited:
Crash again, server won't be up and running before tomorrow around 7 o'clock.
Swiff, thanks for your report. We're doing our best to locate the errors, and we've found other bugs which has been fixed during our search for the fault of the bug that forces the server to close.

Added that the server is in a beta-phase in the main post. It won't be reset further on. However, it will probably/hopefully become more stable so it don't crashes all the time.

Kind Regards,
Goblinsfoe's Team.

Goblins foe has changed IP to GoBliNsfOe

We have also made major updates, all crashed that was known have been fixed.

Best Regards,
GoblinsFoe Staff.

All things are removed?
Need to take a closer look on that, probably there's something wrong with the town ID's.

This is a BUMP!

Back