• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall harry potter using that much tibia equipment - swords/axes/clubs etc..

Last edited:
You're an annoying prick who was disrupting players who you had no reason to kill.
The server doesn't need people like you. I would have taken this to the courts to decide if you live or die, but you are just full of shit.
"He's higher level than me so I killed him" is not acceptable behaviour. Simple.

If you expect the players to take the server seriously, then don't interfere with their gameplay. I'm not going to view this project again. I saw your reply to the visitor playing your server, if he decides to PK, with a char he has struggled to lvl up, is it your task to kill him then? You abused your position by summoning on the player to your position then summoning a demon to kill him, this is bad publicity.

Can't been that much hard work put into the project if the project leader himself is a little immature kidd. Honestly, I think the project will die.

Seriously, all I saw in this custom made client was a broom stick. Get serious or don't advertise at all, I feel sorry for people wasting their time on servers like this one, when they are to be abused later on by one of the head managers.

If you expect the players to take the server seriously, then don't interfere with their gameplay. I'm not going to view this project again. I saw your reply to the visitor playing your server, if he decides to PK, with a char he has struggled to lvl up, is it your task to kill him then? You abused your position by summoning on the player to your position then summoning a demon to kill him, this is bad publicity.

Can't been that much hard work put into the project if the project leader himself is a little immature kidd. Honestly, I think the project will die.

Seriously, all I saw in this custom made client was a broom stick. Get serious or don't advertise at all, I feel sorry for people wasting their time on servers like this one, when they are to be abused later on by one of the head managers.

Clearly hasn't played the server very much.

The rule enforcement is like a real-life situation, if you murder someone the police (in this case Aurors) will take you to court. Random murder is not accepted.

Also, for the last time, I'm a 23 year old under-graduate student working towards my BA(Hons) in Video.

Slight delay in sorting out the client for new server etc. But the server will be back with huge updates by the end of the week.

SERVER BACK UP

also new game client:
Harry Potter Online zip
(stackable potions, next update to client will be stackable runes :))

bump:
server's very stable now, shouldn't have any more downtime

for THIS WEEK ONLY i'm pumping up the EXP rate to 8x! that's DOUBLE the current rate for just this week so you can get leveling fast =)
Also, the drop rate has been increased to 4x for this week, which is DOUBLE!

website looks really bad you should change the layout the mappings in the game are hourble if they were greater you had more players
the server looks unserious and with alot of bugs..

website looks really bad you should change the layout the mappings in the game are hourble if they were greater you had more players

Bugged right now :p just got home, and i will start on it soon

what bugs are there exactly? (other than the website, which JoccE's buggered up! lol)
this server hasn't got a single bug to my knowledge.

I guess this failed then ?

First of all man, you got the worst hoster, thats why nobody play it.. & agree with Nevelapo..

He was hoster on Forskaken grounds too , But he deleted him and closed the server. So its much better if you buy your own dedi server, you can find cheap one!

But anyway good luck for you tusoxu!

First of all man, you got the worst hoster, thats why nobody play it.. & agree with Nevelapo..

He was hoster on Forskaken grounds too , But he deleted him and closed the server. So its much better if you buy your own dedi server, you can find cheap one!

But anyway good luck for you tusoxu!

Stop flaming and learn what you're talking about,

I stopped hosting this server becuase after 1-2 month online we had 4 players online (2 was GMs)

And Forsaken Grounds the owner there is just and idiot

btw stop bumping old threads just to flame on me.. the server have been down for a long while

Ya you took my server off, deleted all the characters.
Stop flaming and learn what you're talking about,

I stopped hosting this server becuase after 1-2 month online we had 4 players online (2 was GMs)

And Forsaken Grounds the owner there is just and idiot

This OTS has been offline for more than 1 month. I don't see the why to bump and flame this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.